Mamma, Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL::LOL: Join the rest of us here. I certainly know I am. If it weren't for spell check, most of us can't even spell dysfunctional. :angel:

So true, Addie, so true. With a child such as Cat, dysfunctional is a requirement.

So true, Addie, so true. With a child such as Cat, dysfunctional is a requirement.

You were dysfunctional before you found me! I just made this more of the enhanced dysfunction. There IS a difference of the two!

:LOL:

With love,
~Cat

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I "think" (and that is the operative word here) I understood the 2+2+2.... When it comes to math, my mind is blank. When they do an autopsy on my brain, they are going to find a big hole where the math stuff is supposed to be stored. :angel:

I wouldn't worry about the math section, Addie. I know when they do an autopsy on my brain, there will be a binary code error message in the child-raising section.

I wouldn't worry about the math section, Addie. I know when they do an autopsy on my brain, there will be a binary code error message in the child-raising section.

That was awful Mamma! And so not true.

There will be FOUR binary code error messages, not one. :LOL:

Love,
~Cat

That was awful Mamma! And so not true.

There will be FOUR binary code error messages, not one. :LOL:

Love,
~Cat

Dear Ebay,
Here is a partially housebroken female for sale. Cheap. How do I set up a PayPal account?

I think you and your husband have done a great job in raising Cat. She is smart, and most important, she has a fantastic sense of humor and so do you. She is capable of seeing the funny side to almost every situation. And I am sitting here laughing so hard. I am so glad my neighbors can't hear me. They would really begin to eye my apartment thinking I am going to be carried out very soon. I better start locking my door. :angel:

Last edited:
I think you and your husband have done a great job in raising Cat. She is smart, and most important, she has a fantastic sense of humor and so do you. She is capable of seeing the funny side to almost every situation. And I am sitting here laughing so hard. I am so glad my neighbors can't hear me. They would really begin to eye my apartment thinking I am going to be carried out very soon. I better start locking my door. :angel:

Addie, from one mother to another, I thank you. We are blessed by God to have her. I can say that her sense of humor may have been encouraged by us, but it was already inherent in her. As far as being smart, that too was inherent. All we did was to provide her the best education we could. All the rest was just simple parenting. We stressed honesty of character and she already had a very kind heart, so she was a good child for the most part. If she has a fault, she is too sensitive at times.

You may need to lock your door. If the paramedics come, tell them some weird people from Romania are making you laugh. That might scare them into leaving. Tell them Castle Bran (Dracula's Castle) is involved. That should make them leave you alone.:LOL:

Be nice or I shall make you ride the bus from the airport to here! Ha!

Love,
~Cat

No, you won't. You are too happy to show us your new car!

I must go now. I have to look at an eggplant problem and then I must find my bed.

I have enjoyed this very much. Thank you all.

Good night, Cat, and everyone.

Who said life was fair? :LOL:

Words to my kids all the time. One day my son stopped me in my tracks when he asked me, "Where can I buy some fair?" My answer, "Same place where you found the ten cents worth of energy when I sent you to the store to buy it." :angel:

Words to my kids all the time. One day my son stopped me in my tracks when he asked me, "Where can I buy some fair?" My answer, "Same place where you found the ten cents worth of energy when I sent you to the store to buy it." :angel:

Mamma will love this! That is funny!

But good luck to find it.

With love,
~Cat

That is not fair, Mamma. I wanted the gypsies.

Love,
~Cat

Don't worry, Cat. I'll be your gypsy. Because of some of my heritage, my husband calls me his dark-haired gypsy girl. When we got married, on Halloween, I made a gypsy costume for my wedding dress. All royal purple, royal blue, silver and iridescent beadwork.

So...let's dance!:LOL:

Mamma has a computer problem with her new laptop. She is using Papa's desktop computer which does not have Skype and this is faster than the email.

Mamma, go to Google and type in the make and the model of your laptop and then type mouse drivers. Put it to search and look for the mouse driver updates for your laptop.

Love,
~Cat

Why would you let a mouse drive??? It can't even see out of the car.

Don't worry, Cat. I'll be your gypsy. Because of some of my heritage, my husband calls me his dark-haired gypsy girl. When we got married, on Halloween, I made a gypsy costume for my wedding dress. All royal purple, royal blue, silver and iridescent beadwork.

So...let's dance!:LOL:

Now if you tell me you own stock in the castle, I am going to be worried. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom