Mamma, Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
Mamma has a computer problem with her new laptop. She is using Papa's desktop computer which does not have Skype and this is faster than the email.

Mamma, go to Google and type in the make and the model of your laptop and then type mouse drivers. Put it to search and look for the mouse driver updates for your laptop.

Love,
~Cat

I think it is 'technical day and multitasking' today. I am fixing our lunch, putting the app to my phone to make it a hotspot for wi-fi, reading the news to DA, and helping Mamma with the computer.

Aaak!

With love,
~Cat

Did you find the update or a new driver? If it is the update, do not uninstall the original driver.

If it is the new driver, when you install this, it may uninstall the original driver and to replace it. If it does not uninstall the original driver, you must set the new driver to your default setting and then uninstall the original driver.

Love,
~Cat

It's an update. All right, so I'll download the update and restart the computer.

Wish me luck!

Good luck, Mamma! You need all of the good luck you can get. Ha!

Love,
~Cat

One of these days when you find yourself sold upriver to the gypsies, you'll know why, brat.

But you're a smart brat! It's working perfectly. Thank you, dear girl.

Now where is this eggplant problem?

MammaCat

You know what, you two? I've read all your exchanges and, except for the reference to preparing lunch and reading the news to DA, I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm so computer illiterate that my kitty, Bella, is probably smarter in that subject than I. Still, I am able to make my way through enough to keep things moving smoothly and make me happy.

It is fun observing your "experience" as it has unfolded.:)

So right Kate. First we get Cat, then are blessed with Mama Cat. I love watching the dynamics of mother and child. The love comes straight across the miles of ocean and right through your screens. What two delightful people to know. We are the fortunate one. :angel:

Oh but computers are so very easy, Katie! They run on the binary functions and the algorithms plus the xhtml codes. If there is an error, you will just put it to Google to find the solution.

Computers are both dumb and also fast. Instead of making 4 X 2 = 8, the computer does it with 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8. But it does this very fast!

With love,
~Cat

So right Kate. First we get Cat, then are blessed with Mama Cat. I love watching the dynamics of mother and child. The love comes straight across the miles of ocean and right through your screens. What two delightful people to know. We are the fortunate one. :angel:

Oh Addie I thank you! Mamma is the most wonderful woman! She does love me, and I love her so much. I am so happy you think of us as this!

With love,
~Cat

Oh but computers are so very easy, Katie! They run on the binary functions and the algorithms plus the xhtml codes. If there is an error, you will just put it to Google to find the solution.

Computers are both dumb and also fast. Instead of making 4 X 2 = 8, the computer does it with 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8. But it does this very fast!

With love,
~Cat

I am sure this is helpful to someone, but not us.

What the hell did she say?

I give up!

Addie, those are beautiful words. Thank you! We do have a good time. I threaten her, she laughs at me, and the computer gets repaired.

I had no idea we were dysfunctional.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yes .. I read that and my reaction was :huh:

Glad I am not alone on that one !!

You aren't alone. This happens often with her. She's very good at mathematics and computer science, and it often baffles us.

One time her Papa's computer would not turn on. He called her to his study. She looked at the computer, crawled underneath it, and pushed the "On" button on the powerstrip.

Kittens like to play behind the desk, and apparently one had stepped on the "Off" switch. She told her Papa, "Things that require electricity usually work better when there is power to them."

Who knew?:ermm:

Addie, those are beautiful words. Thank you! We do have a good time. I threaten her, she laughs at me, and the computer gets repaired.

I had no idea we were dysfunctional.

:LOL::LOL: Join the rest of us here. I certainly know I am. If it weren't for spell check, most of us can't even spell dysfunctional. :angel:

You aren't alone. This happens often with her. She's very good at mathematics and computer science, and it often baffles us.

One time her Papa's computer would not turn on. He called her to his study. She looked at the computer, crawled underneath it, and pushed the "On" button on the powerstrip.

Kittens like to play behind the desk, and apparently one had stepped on the "Off" switch. She told her Papa, "Things that require electricity usually work better when there is power to them."

Who knew?:ermm:

Errrrrmmmm, Mamma, it was true. If the computer is not turning on and there are four kittens in our house, it is the most logical to do this step first.

With love,
~Cat

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yes .. I read that and my reaction was :huh:

Glad I am not alone on that one !!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I "think" (and that is the operative word here) I understood the 2+2+2.... When it comes to math, my mind is blank. When they do an autopsy on my brain, they are going to find a big hole where the math stuff is supposed to be stored. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom