Mamma Is Joining Us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh! I am looking at this and I am so very grateful of your posts to her! I am happy you all think well of me.

Mamma is a wonderful woman. I do not mean to offend any mothers, but to me she is the greatest mother in the world.

Thank you for to be so nice to her! I am sure soon, as she makes more postings, you all will see she is a great woman.

I miss her very, very much.

Your friend,
~Cat

Welcome MammaCat! You have raised an intelligent, amusing and very sweet daughter and the way you both talk makes me miss my mum very much!

Hello MammaCat! Welcome to DC. Your Daughter is a delight and I enjoy her company here. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Hello, Cat! Hello, everyone!

I think using Skype and the Internet at the same time was too much of a load for my laptop!

I am happy to be here! Thank you for having me. I have been ghosting in here and Cat finally talked me into joining. I think this will be fun!

MammaCat
Welcome MammaCat.

Thank you, Aunt Bea. Yes, she is a handful sometimes! But she is young, and most young women like her are mischievous. I was a terror when I was her age!

I'll certainly keep an eye (or both eyes) on her. She hasn't been rude, has she?

MammaCat
She certainly hasn't been rude. She's a joy to have on DC

What an interesting pair you are , and such amazing English mrs Mamma , miraculous .

My grandfather, Mamma's father, is American. Mamma was born to them in Bucharest, but she lived for many years in America. She was 18 years old when they returned to Romania. She teaches English and World history now.

DA is my grandfather's oldest sister.

Thank you for all of these kind words!

Your friend,
~Cat

Glad to meet you MammaCat. We've enjoyed learning so much from Cat. She's a real sweetie, too. Both you and her Papa have done a great job raising her.

My grandfather, Mamma's father, is American.............DA is my grandfather's oldest sister.
Your friend,
~Cat
Ah, that explains it for me Cat. I wondered why you would have an Aunt in Asheville but you and your family are from Romania. If you explained your connection before I probably missed it.

By the way, if you ever want to take DA for a nice little drive through the mountains you can turn Joy to the east and drive along U.S. Route 70 towards Black Mountain. It's about 15 or so miles from Asheville and is a very artsy-craftsy town. Lots of interesting sites you could describe to DA and some interesting touchy-feely items the artists would probably be happy to let DA "see" with her fingers. (Kilwins has some mighty tasty ice cream too.)

Hello again, everyone. I thank you all for your very kind remarks about Cat. From the posts you have made here, I can see she's been on her good behavior. This makes me proud of her.

I see there was some confusion about speaking English. I think Cat explained it well, but there was one thing she left out of it. Cat's Aunt Stela is from my grandfather's first marriage, not the second.

I am sure Cat told you all why I am awake so late. The puppies are doing much better! Parvo is such a nasty disease. My brother Nicu and I have been taking turns caring for them.

Cat has asked me for help with a recipe, so I'll see what I can do.

It is very nice to see you all, and thank you for everything you have said.

MammaCat

Last edited:
Hi Mamma!

I forgot to say of the puppies. She has two puppies with the parvo and they have been nursing them for two days.

Your friend,
~Cat

I think, Cat, it is late there too. I'll call you about the recipe.

Good night (or morning) to all, and thank you again.

Be good, Cat.

MammaCat

Back
Top Bottom