Man changes name to Bacon Double Cheeseburger...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Why I Changed My Name..." doesn't give the real answer, which is that the man is an idiot. :rolleyes: However, it does appear that copious amounts of alcohol were involved, so - basically the same thing.

Isabella might want to reconsider that "engaged" thing...:LOL:

So his friends will just call him bac/bake! :rolleyes:

What happens if he overdoes it and wants to lose weight...i.e. goes off them?
Will he rename himself Slender Celery Stalk?
dontlaugh.gif

I rather like Slender Celery Stalk.

Wasn't there a guy who changed his name to Troutfishinginamerica, or something like that?

Last edited:
He seems very odd. Perhaps I should name of myself DogPat.

People can be very odd, yes?

Love,
~Cat

"Why I Changed My Name..." doesn't give the real answer, which is that the man is an idiot. :rolleyes: However, it does appear that copious amounts of alcohol were involved, so - basically the same thing.

Isabella might want to reconsider that "engaged" thing...:LOL:

Yep, and hopefully he doesn't reproduce and saddle any young'uns with that last name. Sheesh...some people will do anything to get in the news. :rolleyes:

He could just shorten the last name to "Burger" (as in Perry Mason's DA opponent Hamilton Burger). That might appease his fiance without ending the relationship.

He could just shorten the last name to "Burger" (as in Perry Mason's DA opponent Hamilton Burger). That might appease his fiance without ending the relationship.

BUTTT then it ruins it for me.. Take away the cheese and it lacks oomph...

BUTTT then it ruins it for me.. Take away the cheese and it lacks oomph...
Take away the name and you make the girlfriend more likely to marry you!
eusa_think.gif

Hmmm... name or marriage....

Tough call, huh!? :wacko:

Last edited:
I'm not sure I could keep a straight face at the wedding :ROFLMAO:

"Isabella, do you take Bacon to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

I'm not sure I could keep a straight face at the wedding :ROFLMAO:

"Isabella, do you take Bacon to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"
Ha indeed! Or even...

"do you take Bacon to be your awful wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to go to McDonalds and feed him for better or worse, forsaking all side salads, faithful only to him until he has a heart attack?" :ohmy:

(Too cruel?
dontlaugh.gif
)

Last edited:
Well, at least he's got two of the three food groups covered: bacon and cheese. All he needs to do now is add potato and he has the holy trinity.

Back
Top Bottom