Man Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Must be the season - coworker came in today with a cast up past her elbow after breaking her wrist in two places from slipping on ice... makes me cringe to think of bones breaking like that.... OUCH!

Hope your friend gets better and brings YOU truffles now!

LT; I hope you get better soon, and that the injuries heal completely.

For all of you who break when falling, I have some advice that has worked for me and my fammily. I took judo, which taught me incredible falling skills (yes there is a proper way to fall.) I won't go into details, but the skills have saved me from many injuries, and saved my oldest son's life when he fell from a two-story window. I recomend that everybody take classes in Judo, or Kuk Sool Won, or some other Marshal Art that teaches falling techniques.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

That's horrible, LT! I'm very sorry and wish you a speedy recovery. But since it happened anyway, get some mileage out of it - chicks love taking care of a guy with "war wounds"! So get a cane and carry around a set of colored markers and ask every girl you know to sign your cast.

With Fisher's Mom on this!! I was going to suggest you get those truffles over to her as soon as you are transportable - that would look impressive!

Hope you get better soon LT. Tell your dad he has to eat your pork chops now to cheer you up!! :)

Broken bones suck, especially feet/ankles/legs. I'd rather break an arm or wrist anyday. Hope you heal up soon :)

Wow, LT, you didn't have to go to such an extreme to get attention.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, hope everything heals soon and perfectly. Yeah, get lots of autographs on your piece of plaster. Even draw holiday designs on it.

Poor LT.... sorry bud... that does sound like it sucks. I'm a busy body and it would drive me nuts to be cooped up like that. Well, at least you can keep us company here!!!

Get better soon,LT!! Just think now your girl can actually study her nursing while nursing you back to health!!! And you can write that truffle cookbook that we've all been waiting for:LOL:!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom