Master Chef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
This is on one of the regular channels--might be an old season, but I gotta say--I love Josh and Christine (the one who is legally blind). Wow--to be on the show and to be legally blind, and in the top 5. Whoa. She's got some palette.

I've been watching it, pretty sure it is the current season. They should have all the episodes on hulu.com if anyone wants to catch up. I love Christine too!

Last edited:
CWS4322 said:
This is on one of the regular channels--might be an old season, but I gotta say--I love Josh and Christine (the one who is legally blind). Wow--to be on the show and to be legally blind, and in the top 5. Whoa. She's got some palette.

+1

damn, spolier.

i had to work tonight, and it wasn't on my network. :(

i like christine, but my money is split between becky and frank, although i like the single mom with the glasses and red lipstick. (sorry, forgot the name. she's cute, really.)

Christine totally rocks. What she did tonight was particularly amazing.

I would love her to have her own cooking show and I predict that she gets one after MC.

I think it will be between Christine and Frank.

I have not watched the US Masterchef but I may get some episodes and start watching it...what Season are you up to?

damn, spolier.

i had to work tonight, and it wasn't on my network. :(

i like christine, but my money is split between becky and frank, although i like the single mom with the glasses and red lipstick. (sorry, forgot the name. she's cute, really.)
I think that is Monti. She's good, too. They all are.

I think Monti is much smarter than she seems. She seems to make some kind of scene every show, knowing that they'll keep her on because she's interesting and people will watch. After looking like a total disaster, she manages to pull off a dish that the judges really like.

I need to catch up, maybe tonight.

I have not watched the US Masterchef but I may get some episodes and start watching it...what Season are you up to?

It is season 3 :) I can watch up to the current show (episode 17) on hulu plus but they have up to episode 16 there right now for regular hulu. :)

While I don't typically get into TV cooking shows/competitions, I have to say that this season of Master Chef held my attention more than Hells Kitchen.

I wish we had spoiler tags here, so I could say what I want to say, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who HASN'T seen the conclusion of MC, but I am just tickled! A HUGE, TATTRAT SIZED BEAR HUG to the winner, and my utmost respect to both the winner, and runner up!

TATTRAT said:
While I don't typically get into TV cooking shows/competitions, I have to say that this season of Master Chef held my attention more than Hells Kitchen.

I wish we had spoiler tags here, so I could say what I want to say, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who HASN'T seen the conclusion of MC, but I am just tickled! A HUGE, TATTRAT SIZED BEAR HUG to the winner, and my utmost respect to both the winner, and runner up!

+1

My fave won! :)

Hulu is only available from US ISPs, "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"

i'm going to create a "spolier: master chef" thread if anyone wants to talk about the finale of each season.

The MC winner was my favorite from the beginning too! The runner up was pretty good but IMO not as consistently good in ideas or presentation as the winner. Since I don't have smell-o-vision or the taste option on the tv, I'll have to take the judges' opinions.

Back
Top Bottom