Masterchef - The Final Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket_J_Dawg

Sous Chef
Not sure how many are watching. It got down to the final two last night. Luca and Natasha. I am rooting for Luca - only because I don't think a guy has ever won Masterchef America.
I have been patiently waiting weeks for Krissy to get the boot. She was an embarassment to the show.

So who is going to win it next week???:question:

Natasha has the technical skills. Luca cooks from his heart, but makes mistakes (the cheese sauce being a prime example). It depends on the challenge and how comfortable each is with the ingredients.

Krissi was a thug. I agree with Rocket that she was an embarassment to the show.

But then again the show is sort of an embarassment in and of itself.

I was so happy to see Krissy leave. She should have been gone a long time ago .. she pretty much got a free pass.

I kind of wish Jesse had made it to the finals.

Not sure who I want to win ... they are both good in different ways.

I just hope it's a good finale with no bs drama.

Well then why in the world would you open a thread entitled "Masterchef - The Final TWO". :LOL:

There is a saying in German, "selbst schuld"

Actually, I didn't open the thread at all. As I moved the mouse over the page, the text of your post popped up on the screen before I even saw the title of the thread.

I've been following it all season, but I usually have to work Wednesday nights, so I record and watch on Thursdays.

Last edited:
steve, DON'T READ THIS, unless you have already seen the masterchef finale. luca and natasha seemed to be equally deserving winners in the final cooking contest. i would be interested to hear the judges explain exactly what it was that tipped the scales in luca's favor (over natasha), resulting in his win of the masterchef title.

i was intrigued by the dessert both contestants chose to make for their finale--panna cotta. do any of you make this italian dessert, and have a tnt recipe to share?

It could be parochialism, but I'm happy Masterchef was won by an italian guy from Italy (although it's disturbing listen him speaking english: all we italian seem Super Mario?). I'm far from the end - i'm going to watch episode 9 - but my father spoilered me the finale.

Panna cotta is really good, but I never cooked it.

It's a interresting post. I Always knew that reality shows are "falsi come una banconota da 30 euro" ("false like a 30 euros banknote". For sure, we have no 30 euros bankonote), but it's impressing reading an ex competitor to write it.

i was intrigued by the dessert both contestants chose to make for their finale--panna cotta. do any of you make this italian dessert, and have a tnt recipe to share?
I found a recipe from a very famous italian site, Giallo Zafferano. It is in english, of course.

Back
Top Bottom