May be Getting a Bulldog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I picked up some stuff for Deuce. I'm getting the house ready for his homecoming. He'll
be getting all his shots on Friday. He'll be here on Wednesday.
:) I'm so happy for you Corey you are getting a best friend. So what kind of stuff did you splurge on, not that you will need very much? All that doggie really wants is alot of love then food / water and all the other stuff is just the icing on the cake. I hope the pup loves toys my dogs are so funny when they get a new toy.

He's grown, but from what I was told, he's just a big ole spoiled baby.

Well, I mainly bought basic stuff such as two big nyla bones, dried pig ears, two feeding bowls and a couple of toys.

Oh, he'll be giving AND getting lots of love and attention. That's what he likes.

He's grown, but from what I was told, he's just a big ole spoiled baby.

Well, I mainly bought basic stuff such as two big nyla bones, dried pig ears, two feeding bowls and a couple of toys.

Oh, he'll be giving AND getting lots of love and attention. That's what he
likes.
:) And you also will be getting lots of love and attention I hope you guys bond quickly. Again there's nothing like a dog loving you. I know my dogs love me and DH as much as we love them . Such loyal creatures they don't care if your rich or poor, ugly/ fat etc they love unconditionally forever.

Next Wednesday - not this one. That's next week. March 12. Provided the weather is nice, which we hope that it will be.

The owner said that she wants all of Deuce's shots up to date before releasing him to me. That way, I won't have to have his shots done again until a year from now.

A couple was interested in adopting him as well, but the owner told me that they kept playing games and wasn't showing up to meet Deuce when they were supposed to.

Their loss is my gain!:)

Last edited:
No! Not almost another full week to wait!:ohmy: Oh, well, that'll give you time to get more goodies for him.:)

Well, she won't come up in the rain, though it ended up being sunny later in the day.

Wants to wait until next Wednesday before bringing up my big ole spoiled baby to me.

I heard quite a bit about him! She said that Deuce whines at times for things to be his way. He gets first dibs on everything. And if he doesn't get it, he'll "argue" with the other dogs.:boxing:

Well, she won't come up in the rain, though it ended up being sunny later in the day.

Wants to wait until next Wednesday before bringing up my big ole spoiled baby to me.

I heard quite a bit about him! She said that Deuce whines at times for things to be his way. He gets first dibs on everything. And if he doesn't get it, he'll "argue" with the other dogs.:boxing:

must be really hard to wait.

babe

I'm so happy to report that my big ole spoiled baby Deuce has gotton all of his shots today and he was given a clean bill of health!!

Four days left, and on Wednesday, I'll have him with me. Can't wait to meet him!!!

:ermm:in a private message , i asked cory what was up. she said landlord would not let her have dog.

someone is caring for him, while she looks for another apartment.

babe:ermm::ermm::ermm:
That's horrible. He had his heart set on getting him last week. I hope he is able to find a nicer place soon.

:mad:Barbara

had forgotten about this thread.
on the 12th, at the park, the day our little Landon was born, our son and family were at the park and they always bring their Maggie Mae [baby girl bulldog] with them wherever they go. that day was no different. she is a fetcher from fetchville for sure. you can throw that ball as far as your arm will let you and she'll run like the wind to get it for you. she is the most fit bulldog I've ever seen and is very lean all muscle mass and gorgeous. that day was no different than any other day she is with them at them park in that people come from afar just to look at her and comment on her ability to run so fast and for so long and ask is she's going to have baby's any time soon. when that day comes, they'll pay for her over and over again depending on how many she delivers. bulldogs are notorious for having difficult births and often times they are C sectioned.

had forgotten about this thread.
on the 12th, at the park, the day our little Landon was born, our son and family were at the park and they always bring their Maggie Mae [baby girl bulldog] with them wherever they go. that day was no different. she is a fetcher from fetchville for sure. you can throw that ball as far as your arm will let you and she'll run like the wind to get it for you. she is the most fit bulldog I've ever seen and is very lean all muscle mass and gorgeous. that day was no different than any other day she is with them at them park in that people come from afar just to look at her and comment on her ability to run so fast and for so long and ask is she's going to have baby's any time soon. when that day comes, they'll pay for her over and over again depending on how many she delivers. bulldogs are notorious for having difficult births and often times they are C sectioned.
I love bulldogs, too. But you're right about the troubles they have whelping. I used to work in vet clinics and it was very common for breeders to bring their dogs in to whelp out with us. Maybe that's why they are so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom