May be Getting a Bulldog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, folks.

The stupid jerk of a landlord wouldn't let me have him here! Claims that his dog might attack Deuce!

Yes, I DID have my heart set on having him here with me, and this jerk screwed it up for me! I cried when I found that out! So I'm looking for another apt that will accommodate both me and Deuce.

I was planning to move anyway - now I'm DEFINITELY going to!! No need to worry. Deuce is still mine. His owner said that my big ole spoiled baby belongs to me, and that she will STILL work with me to help me aquire him one way or the other.

A friend of mine has offered to help me with Deuce. She is offering to foster him until I get another apt. This moron is going to wish he never stopped me because when I'm out of here, he will certainly miss me paying him rent every month. You can best believe that!!

Deuce and I WILL be together. I'm even MORE determined now than I was before!! In the meantime, I have my little energetic friend at the school where I tutor him and the others. He'll keep me company twice a week , as he has been doing! Making me laugh.

Last edited:
I'm STILL going to have Deuce!

I'm going to let a friend's mom "foster" him until I get another place. I'll go over there to walk him on a daily basis and spend some quality time with him.

Last edited:
Don't buy a dog of any breed from apet store. It'a too risky e.g., illness, came from a pet breeder wgo's not a breeder at all but someone unprofessional who's in it for the money only. There's been too many cases of that cute little pup in the window who turns out to be deathly ill or unmanageable.

I'm glad that your still able to get Deuce! That is awful that the landlord says no because their dog might attack him. How sad for anyone that lives there. I hope you find another home soon so you can be with each other!

Thank you.

That's truly what I'm working on! It is unfair for him to refuse my having Deuce here!! But not to worry, because when I DO move, he'll certainly miss the money every month. He won't get anyone else as good as me!

Steamboater, this bulldog is being given to me, which saves me tons of money over buying one from a pet store or anywhere.

Don't buy a dog of any breed from apet store. It'a too risky e.g., illness, came from a pet breeder wgo's not a breeder at all but someone unprofessional who's in it for the money only. There's been too many cases of that cute little pup in the window who turns out to be deathly ill or unmanageable.

Did you read the thread?

Just an update;

Deuce is STILL mine. He's waiting patiently for me to adopt him. Just haven't found another apt yet, but I'm still looking.

Back
Top Bottom