McDonald's cuts Angus burgers from menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won't miss it. When I do get a burger from McDonald's it's the Big Mac. The only other thing I get from there is Filet O Fish .. for some reason I love that nasty thing LOL No thanks on the fries or other stuff.

i like the idea if why buy a $5 burger (with pink slime), when you can get 4 burgers (with pink slime) for the same price?

if i want a crappy burger, and i occasionaly do :angel:, i want a mid-priced big mac. gimme slime with all of the toppings, extra onions.

and ya gotta get a small fries. they are a palate cleanser, lol.

I never had a Big mac because of the disgusting special sauce. To me it sounds like it's nothing but thousand island & I never liked that stuff

I had the angus burger already, it was pretty good but if I am going to do a nice burger then I wouldn't be going to Mickey D's for one.

I never had a Big mac because of the disgusting special sauce. To me it sounds like it's nothing but thousand island & I never liked that stuff

I had the angus burger already, it was pretty good but if I am going to do a nice burger then I wouldn't be going to Mickey D's for one.

It sounds like TI dressing because it is. :angel:

3 new Quarter Pounders: What are they?

3 new Quarter Pounders: What are they? - CSMonitor.com

New Burgers coming.

After you put all the other stuff on top of the thin burger, you don't even taste the meat. All I know is that only because they are closest to my home I go to BK and always order a Jr. Whopper, (no onions) sm. FF and a sm. coffee or soda. Then I go sit on the beach at my favorite table and eat before I settle down to my sewing. Here we are well into May and I haven't had one yet this year. Warm beach weather had better hurry up and get here. I need to get out and see the neighborhood. :angel:

3 new Quarter Pounders: What are they?

3 new Quarter Pounders: What are they? - CSMonitor.com

New Burgers coming.

Well seems like they are replacing with almost equal. Must be cheaper for them to make these than the Angus. Pricing looks about the same and the "flavors" they offer are the same with 2 of the 3.

Honestly I would like to see the menus go back to the good old days. There are too many choices anymore and not many are all that great and they seem to be terribly expensive.

They certainly are getting more and more expensive...although funnily enough Maccas still remains the cheapest takeaway here in Oz compared to Hungry Jacks (Burger King) and KFC

who wants to spend $8 or$9 for relative crap when you can get a decent and bigger burger and far better fries in a diner for only a dollar or two more?

ok, so you get an irrationally large soda with it.

drink some water and save the calories, or your teeth, your brain (pheylketonuerics) and liver if you go diet.

that said, i'm goin' to to this weekend for the 2 fer 1 big macs.

toss one bun, order 1 with no sauce / extra onions and tomatoes, and combine them into a double.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom