McDonald's ending relationship with Heinz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is good news. Every time I go into Maccy D's and the ketchup dispenser is broken or empty, they give me Heinz ketchup sachets. I dip my fries, so it's inconvenient, maybe they'll start putting them in pots like the BBQ sauce.

This is good news. Every time I go into Maccy D's and the ketchup dispenser is broken or empty, they give me Heinz ketchup sachets. I dip my fries, so it's inconvenient, maybe they'll start putting them in pots like the BBQ sauce.
But Heinz tastes better than a lot of other makes

I've tried bad ketchup. I don't think they'll use any that bad, haha. There's so many good ketchups they could use. Or they could make their own.

I'm sure that they have some vendor lined up that has made a special ketchup that tastes pretty much the same.

You'd think they could spend their time and money on something more constructive than having a cry baby fit over ketchup.

Heinz is great ketchup. Will be interesting to see what they think will be better or equal.

I suppose the issue is that they don't want to put money in their competitor's pocket.

I've seen quite a few ketchup taste test results over the years. In some, Hunts wins; in others Heinz wins. I don't think there's that much difference myself

Back
Top Bottom