McDonald's expands test flight for chicken wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a dollar a wing? no thanks.

geez, i remember 10 cent wing nights at pubs way back when buffalo wings first became popular.

Like the McRib, they will have to create the McWing. No bone and formed to look like a wing. Made of dark and white meat. :angel:

My local pizza does wings = .75 per each/ min order 8. Resembles Mc Pizza chicken blops or Mc Pizza bone flaps. One sauce flavor pak , extra sauce = extra $. Local pub does Tues wings specials, .50 each / 10, but they usually toss in a couple extra, no limit on sauces.

I am not sure I want Mc Pizzas. It would be confusing and would that be in 30 seconds or less drive through or 30 minutes or less delivery. Next thing, I would expect McDelivery. and the fries better arrive Hot and McCrispy too.

And then I have to throw up my arms in total confusion if there is McTacos, and is that with Hot sauce, or is it Only Mild and Extra Mild to fit in with everyone's middle of the road flavor tastes.

McFlavor Trays. I think they used to serve at places that we called Automats. The food was called Lunch and the food was fresh and was serviced by women who wore aprons and sensible shoes and guys who wore white shirts, ties and paper hats. Pie and sandwiches and hot coffee. Donuts and Real Eclairs. Let's see any of that on a McD's or the neigbhorhood pizza menu and then you've got something.

a dollar a wing? no thanks.

geez, i remember 10 cent wing nights at pubs way back when buffalo wings first became popular.

No Kidding! I can't believe the price of wings now. I but small drumsticks instead when they are on sale and make my own. I refuse to pay that much for them.

Back
Top Bottom