McDonalds new Menu Items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ripliancum

Cook
Here is something I just found out, if anyone is interested. I work at McDonalds for the summer and heard they are getting rid of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich and are preparing to release a new line of what they call McDeli Wraps. Apparently these wraps are being tested in a few stores and will eventually go everywhere.

Wendy's came out with deli sandwiches, too. I've tried the turkey with pesto and it really was okay.There were coupons in our Sunday papers, and I used them one lunch time. Wish they'd put out some more coupons!

I like the spicy chicken sandwich :( That is one of the best sandwiches they have.

My son sure will be dissapointed that they won't have the spicy chicken any more. That's about the only thing he likes at Wendy's. darn!

We have had Deli choices rolls with things like Turkey and cranberry sauce or Roast beef and salad for a while now. I feel a bit sorry for McDonalds being forced to change their menu and being hassled about fat content when KFC is still deep frying everything!

southerncooker said:
My son sure will be dissapointed that they won't have the spicy chicken any more. That's about the only thing he likes at Wendy's. darn!

This post is on McDonalds Not Wendy's.

A lot of our deli choices are under 9g of fat per serve but some of the others like Chicken Caesar has 21g of fat!!! They are a lot more Mcexpensive too!!

Don't like mac donalds at all but I did have the spicy chicken once and I guess that was ok at least better then anything they have. All the fast food places in my opinion are nasty.

Sandyj said:
Wendy's came out with deli sandwiches, too. I've tried the turkey with pesto and it really was okay.There were coupons in our Sunday papers, and I used them one lunch time. Wish they'd put out some more coupons!

I like this sandwich too!

I like their fruit plate with yogurt. I pick that up when I'm driving to a rehearsal and can't juggle a sandwich and drive at the same time. I pair it with a few chicken nugget thingies and a water and I'm good to go.

I just found out that we are going to start serving Chicken Wraps by the end of this month at the McDonalds I work at. They are going to be made with the Chicken Selects that we currently have.

Back
Top Bottom