McDonald's store promises diners a ‘genuinely romantic Valentine's Day', offering....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
candles, crockery and black-tie waiters

McDonald's offers crockery and black-tie waiters*on Valentine's Day | Daily Mail Online

A one of a kind experience:cool:
On the basis of the appalling standard of food dished up in McD's in my country, I would be mortally offended if I was taken to McD's for Valentine's day (or any other day for that matter).

Having said that and to be fair, there is always the exception that proves the rule. There is a McD's on the Markeaton roundabout in Derby, England that is beyond exceptionally good!

I think that it's kinda cute. If a couple was strapped for cash, this could be a fun outing. It would give them something to talk about for years to come :LOL:

I could have seen my goofy dad taking my mom to McDonald's if they had done this near him. She would have loved it, not because of the quality of the food, but just the novelty of it, and spending time with her goofball husband.

I think that it's kinda cute. If a couple was strapped for cash, this could be a fun outing. It would give them something to talk about for years to come :LOL:

I could have seen my goofy dad taking my mom to McDonald's if they had done this near him. She would have loved it, not because of the quality of the food, but just the novelty of it, and spending time with her goofball husband.

I sure wouldn't have been offended as a teenager like the cute couple pictured. And I love your love for your parents Bakechef! :wub:

Back
Top Bottom