McDonalds To NOW offer salads in value meals...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What really gets me is that McD seems to be a very popular venue for children's parties. :ohmy:

The attraction to children is the toy in the Happy Meal. the play areas, and Ronald McDonald. But it is the parents who are scheduling these parties. If no one wanted the parties, McDonald's would do away with them. They are providing a service that people want. If adults want to eat unhealthy fast food it is their right, but children are at the mercy of the adults who take them to McDonalds and buy them the unhealthy food. Children might want to go there, but eventually they will get hungry enough to eat what their parents provide for them, and might even change their tastes in food.

The attraction to children is the toy in the Happy Meal. the play areas, and Ronald McDonald. But it is the parents who are scheduling these parties. If no one wanted the parties, McDonald's would do away with them. They are providing a service that people want. If adults want to eat unhealthy fast food it is their right, but children are at the mercy of the adults who take them to McDonalds and buy them the unhealthy food. Children might want to go there, but eventually they will get hungry enough to eat what their parents provide for them, and might even change their tastes in food.

+1 Complete agreement!

Yes indeed

I think this says it.

Attachments

• 559418_638852152804530_1151916554_n.jpg
    559418_638852152804530_1151916554_n.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 240
When Shrek requests McDonald's, I stop off at the deli and pick up my healthy selection for dinner first, then pick his up on the way home.

Back
Top Bottom