Meet DC members in person!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Augusta, Ga here. I'd be willing to drive a couple hours but none of you are even close. We seem to be very spread out.

IC - I want one of those!!!!!!

And this, my friends, IS a barbeque sandwich and can be found at EB's in Indian Trail, NC (Raine's restaurant)...
img_628030_0_2a44f2a48da7cdad19aa753d231d4424.jpg

Las Vegas, NV.

Aww, heck. Who am I kidding? None of you probably ever come here :cool:.
:) A couple years back we tried to come up with a rendezvous one thought was Las Vegas or maybe one for the east coast and one for the west coast but it fizzled out due to jobs, family, distance lack of extra cash but it was a nice fantasy while it lasted. Now with gas prices it's even more difficult for a big gathering.:(:(

I'm thinkin smaller more local groups. Maybe by states, maybe regions. Smaller groups can get together with less expense and less to coordinate. After the ball gets rolling interest can / will / should motivate larger more frequent gatherings.

AC

Although, I can think of lots of you, who are not geographically close, that I would LOVE to meet.

Modesto Ca..Ok now all in chorus Where the Heck is that? It's only claim to fame is me J/K It's the home of the Gallo family..Nothin to do, but eat and talk..
kadesma

Las Vegas, NV.

Aww, heck. Who am I kidding? None of you probably ever come here :cool:.

:LOL:

Yea, when was the last time anyone heard of someone going to Las Vegas? It's not like they have anything there, right?:-p

On that note, though, I have noticed that if I was to fly anywhere in the country out of either Midway or O'Hare, the cheapest destination of them all seems to be Las Vegas...

Hey Z, we're thinking about coming out to your neck of the woods again, maybe in July, if dh can get the time off.

Modesto Ca..Ok now all in chorus Where the Heck is that? It's only claim to fame is me J/K It's the home of the Gallo family..Nothin to do, but eat and talk..
kadesma

I've been to Modesto!!
My grandpa used to live there. I was from NYC at the time.... I'd never seen so much.... nothing in my life!!! Ok at the ripe old age of 6.... :LOL:
He had the biggest pinecones in his brown yard I'd ever seen!

Modesto Ca...It's the home of the Gallo family..Nothin to do, but eat and talk..
kadesma
And drink, apparently! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Believe me Tatt and Buddy, there was nothing small about that sandwich!

We are at the northern border of South Carolina, close to Charlotte. We would be willing to drive at least 2-4 hours in any direction (Well, 4 might be pushing it a teeny bit going east! LOL I don't think our new car doubles as a boat!).

:)Barbara

Oh I don't think it is small, I just think I have a bigger appetite! LOL. I figured it was about standard bun size round, but way piled up! The photo is a little deceiving and does make it look a little smaller than it probably is.

Well, if any of you fancy a Mexican vacation, I am about 30 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta. Lots of cruise ships stop here, so if any of you have a day in Vallarta, just let me know and DH and I will meet you and go to lunch. Or....just come one down!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom