Meet DC members in person!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suffern,NY right on the northern NJ border (Mahwah).That's where I am!Love and energy, Vicki

Last edited:
Where in NY ChefJune? I'm in the city every day - Coffee if interested - I think VeraBlue is also in here somewhere. Probably more.

I live across the river in Jersey City, SCJ is downtown Manhattan, for now. Shop every Saturday at Union Square Greenmarket. :)

Haledon NJ, Near Paramus. OK Jerseyites, Maybe DC picnic this summer. Pick a park, maybe Jockey Hollow (Once I get where Y'all are, I'll research). Everyone brings a component and we go from there. AC

I was raised in Ridgewood. :) Jockey Hollow sounds familiar but for the life of me , I cannot remember where it is .

umm utah for me baby. goin 4 wheelin june 27-29th in penguitch utah for the hot air balloon festival. So if any of you are in that area then umm you could chill with my buds and i. You could even meet scott young from the eagles. well thats if my friend invites him.. Its his cousin. and sometimes its anoying when he comes because all th ladies hit on him and not me so i become jealous and curl up in the corner in the fetal position and begin to cry. i cant help it. Im sensitive... LOLOL jk. nah he is pretty cool guy to chill with.

IC - I want one of those!!!!!!

And this, my friends, IS a barbeque sandwich and can be found at EB's in Indian Trail, NC (Raine's restaurant)...
img_628729_0_2a44f2a48da7cdad19aa753d231d4424.jpg

That's a sandwich?! What is that KElf, some good 'ole Memphis style BBQ ? :LOL:

I think a sandwich should have a specific description.. as in, no more than 4 inches of food in between each bun.. LOL.. that my friends is a MONSTER!!!!!!!!

My thing is that sandwich looks very lonely on that plate.. it needs the company of some good baked beans and potato salad!

I'm stock here, same place as Suzie. I am haviing de javu here. I thought i have already said that once.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom