Member Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My name is significant because it indicates my real identity. I am Dorothy's Auntie Em (Andy M.).

Most people don't realize that the Wizard of Oz is a true story, fictionalized for the movie. The real Andy M. was turned into a female for the movie and the name was modified to accommodate the gender change.

The real story is about a 12 year old girl who was lost in a tornado in the dust bowl in the 30s. She was missing for some time and the family was beginning to think they would never see her again.

Many months later she reappeared as a changed person. Upon investigation, the police found she had actually run off to California and was making her way selling illegal substances to the Hollywood set.

Several months into this new endeavor she got tired of the wicked life she was leading and headed home. She arrived at the farm late one night and walked into Auntie Em's room and tried to awaken her by pulling her leg....

...just like I'm pulling yours right now.

:alien: ... A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away .........

.... While at a family gathering a child picked a simple plant, cut it into fancy shapes and arranged it on a flat, round rock. The child then tripped and spilt the child's thick, creamy beverage all over the shapes making a swirly design.

The grown ups gazed at the sight with great interest and were somehow impelled to eat the child's creation. To their amazement and delight it was a wonderful and tasty experience and they consumed every crumb and every drop of this wonderful dish!

They agreed that they must honor this child by giving the child a very special name.........:chef: ...."Cyberchef"!

middie said:
lyle ? lane ?
lee ? leonard ?
lloyd ?

am i close ???

Think GERMAN MIddie which one is German And Yes MY first Name is JAMES ONE OF THESE IS MY LAST NAME. THE MIDDLE IS THE HARDEST!

I'll give you a hint about Maidrite's middle name. You probably don't know anyone with this name, yet you hear it a lot!

I won't tell you his last name though.

:) Barbara J. Leonard

No, although one of those was his dad's nickname (his middle name was his dad's first name).

Ok, I'm going to bed now!!!

:) Barbara

Mine is short for Rainedaywm, which is a I changed from Rainydaywomen because it was already taken. Which is a Bob Dylan song. I'm a 60's child.

Back
Top Bottom