Memorial Day Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
going to southern utah to Bryce Canyon to do some four wheeling. here is a pic from
last year. They had a hot air balloon fiesta last year to.

bryce2.jpg

going to southern utah to Bryce Canyon to do some four wheeling. here is a pic from
last year. They had a hot air balloon fiesta last year to.

bryce2.jpg

I have *got* to get there one day - that's gorgeous. Are there times when ATVs aren't allowed? I'd rather see it when it's quiet.

I have *got* to get there one day - that's gorgeous. Are there times when ATVs aren't allowed? I'd rather see it when it's quiet.
ATV's are allowed all year long including winter. They have a winter festival up there every year. I live about 2 hours or so away from there. im trying to be excited.

Bryce Canyon Country Lodging - Hatch Utah

this is a website i found today. it has some good info.

Nothing. Ahhhh, I love holidays. I told my husband I'm not gonna cook this weekend, so he's gonna grill. Yay! I love summer!

LT, your Utah picture is beautiful!

Beautiful pics, LT. Thanks for sharing.

There's so much I want to do. I never complain :rolleyes: but, one ankle has been swollen up like a baseball for a couple of days. It comes & goes, usually when it's very hot. Want to finish painting, search for a new condo, make my tomato potato salad, get over to Linens 'n Things & Macy*s to get a gift certificate & bbq. But, the weather is not cooperating. Taking it one step at a time.

Have a Happy & safe Memorial Day weekend all.

I'm going to attend my son and DIL's 11th annual Memeorial Day "Pot Luck and BBQ Block Party" later this afternoon/evening (Saturday). There will be several (10-20) grills and picnic tables in the street ... etc. and John will drag out his big screen TV and set it up in his front yard so the guys can watch the Rangers (baseball) game.

It's really neat - the way they have worked to bring the block together.

Count me in among the barbecuers this weekend! Going to smoke some pork butts and ribs, shop for plants and plunk them in my containers. Probably have a Miller Lite or two. :)

Lee

Hadn't planned on doing anything special since it's just Buck and me. However, after talking to my youngest brother yesterday, who lives alone and is planning a solo feast, he inspired me.

I made my "special" potato salad and baked beans this morning and will make some hamburger buns tomorrow. The potato salad is always better if it sits and "blends" for at least a day. Buck picked up some ground beef this afternoon, so we'll have 'tater salad, baked beans, and burgers. I might get busy sometime Monday and make something fun for dessert. Thinking about making some deviled eggs. Love them.

Back
Top Bottom