Men's Health Weight Loss Top 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
I just came across this article in Mens Health, since the rules apply for woman as well as men I thought it might be an interesting read for those who want to lose a few pounds.
It makes sense and it just so happens that all 15 ingredients are things I love and eat often. Must be why I don't get fat (that and a good motabolism!)

15 secret weight loss solutions :: Men's Health

interesting!

I eat all but one of those regularly too, and have always been on the thin side. (I can only eat beans that are green)

But the others are good friends of mine ;)

I think that the fact that all of those foods are real and not processed...has so much to do with staying slim :)

I have upped my consumption of cayenne/jalapenos/hot sauces/hot peppers. It took awhile to get my heat tolerance up. I also take a tsp of horseradish almost every morning (can't remember when I started doing that or why--I think it was to boast my autoimmune system), I drink water with vinegar in it throughout the day (maybe that's why I no longer have a sweet tooth), and add lemon zest to a lot of dishes, but am puzzled by the Note re: celery where vodka is recommended...hmmm....

CWS: regarding the water + vinegar ... I LOVE to drink a cold unsweetened fruit tea with a small shot (maybe 20ml) of flavored white balsamic - like pineapple or strawberry. Even lemon is tasty :) It reminds me of drinking wine... only without the alcohol :D Perfect for summertime!

CWS: regarding the water + vinegar ... I LOVE to drink a cold unsweetened fruit tea with a small shot (maybe 20ml) of flavored white balsamic - like pineapple or strawberry. Even lemon is tasty :) It reminds me of drinking wine... only without the alcohol :D Perfect for summertime!
I love adding the white or red wine vinegars to Seltzer...and white or red balsamic...a bit sweet, but I love it. I also drink alot of water with cider vinegar when it is hot out. I carry that in a 2l water bottle with me in the summer in the car. When I don't have vinegar on hand, I use lemon/lime juice.

I started taking cayenne capsules for my heart and it seems to have boosted my metabolism. I eat more but don't gain weight.
I've stopped eating too much lemon though, my tooth enamel started coming off :(
Most of these foods I've eaten as long as I can remember, I just like them!

Back
Top Bottom