Merry Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas! Now that I have my own computer and Internet service at home, I'll be here with my soul sister Cat!

Lakisha

Thank you both!

Merry Christmas!

I hope you like my recipe. Cat and her family have really made this Christmas something my Mom and me will remember forever.

Lakisha

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Lakisha, so nice to see you here :D Cat has mentioned you, and you sound like a lovely friend!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Lakisha, so nice to see you here :D Cat has mentioned you, and you sound like a lovely friend!

Thanks! Cat's a lovely friend too. She and her family are what Mom calls good people.

Mom's fussy about people, but she isn't fussy here. Carl's a real good guy, and Mom likes him too. He's officially her boyfriend now since she got the ring today.

I've been teasing her about it all day! So has her family. Mom looked at it and said, "That's the best he can do after running you over? You get on that phone and tell him you want diamonds and platinum, and lots of it!"

Cat threw a pillow at me. :LOL: I think she needs more teasing.

Lakisha

Be nice, Lakisha, or I'll get Addie after you, smartfanny.

Don't mind her. She's had too much Christmas, if you know what I mean.

With love,
~Cat

Be nice, Lakisha, or I'll get Addie after you, smartfanny.

Don't mind her. She's had too much Christmas, if you know what I mean.

With love,
~Cat

Cat you must tell us about the ring. What does it look like? Does it have tire tracks on the band? Can you post a picture? Inquiring minds want to know.

This certainly has been a very special Christmas for you. You make my heart sing with your happiness. It is ALL about family! :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom