"Merry Christmas & Thank You!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I want to wish everyone at Discuss Cooking a Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of the year!!!!

I also want to say a great big THANK YOU for your love and support. I couldn't have made it through these last 6 months without all of you. Your shoulders have been broad and your hearts have been open when I needed them.

Buck always said this site was the premier discussion board on the Internet and he couldn't have been more right. I love you all!

"Merry Christmas!":santa::santa:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year and remember we aren't that far away.;)
Katie, I know by now you know how much you mean to us, It case you forgot We Love You :) hugs and Love James:chef:

Merry Christmas Katie...it's been so nice getting to know you better. May your day be full of peace and joy.All the kids send you a hug
cj

Merry Christmas Katie. I think of you often and hope you are doing well. I know the holidays can be hard.

Happy Christmas to you as well Katie, and all the best of the season to everyone else. May you all be truely blessed in this next year.

Back
Top Bottom