Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9.gif

I wish everyone to be safe these holidays and to have the merriest, happiest Christmas ever!

Lyn :)

( in NZ it is 8 am Christmas Day, is raining, cold, and it is meant to be summer. Brrrrrrrr...lolol)

Jikoni, thanks for bumping this up. I was a bit taken aback as I didn't remember posting and saw the date. The sentiments are all the same and I wish for each of you the best Christmas ever and a healthy and happy new year.

My wish is that this Christmas brings all of you joy and peace, now and in the coming new year and that every citizen of the earth goes to bed tonight with a full stomach.

Happy Holidays, may it bring us peace, good health and continued loving friendships.
kadesma

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my DC family.

This is my second Christmas with all you fine folks and it's a pleasure to call you my friends.

I've learned a lot and laughed and cried with you and shared your joys. Thanks for making my life much richer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my DC family.

This is my second Christmas with all you fine folks and it's a pleasure to call you my friends.

I've learned a lot and laughed and cried with you and shared your joys. Thanks for making my life much richer.

Yeah, what she said.:santa:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom