Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
I've been here a little over 2 years and have loved every minute I'm here. I was on another site that I enjoyed but it had turned so cliquish and exclusive that I lost interest, even tho I enjoyed many of the people. This site is run so well and the people are always so nice. Someone always answers my questions and I love helping others with theirs. My menus are filled with great recipes I've found and problems have been resolved by the help from someone here. I hope everyone who comes here loves it as much as I do and feels as welcomed. My holiday wishes are that all are with someone they love to share the joy and that we all feel at peace as much as possible this season.

I hope you too have a merry christmas and happy new year licia as well as all my other wonderful friends I've found in this little nitch in the internet world.

Couldn't have said it any better, licia. I've only been here since September, but it feels like I've always been here. What a wonderful place!

I, too, was a member of another board. Unfortunately it turned into a disgusting cesspool of smut and I escaped before I got any on me. This site is run like a first-class site, which makes it such a pleasure to participate. I've learned a lot, made many great friends and found support when I needed it. Couldn't ask for much more.

"Merry Christmas" to all and I hope 2007 is everyone's best year ever!

Last edited:
I know some of you better than some of my own neighbors and guess what? You're more fun and interesting.

I hope everyone enjoys themselves and their company and celebrates whatever/however they observe this time of year. (Howzat for PC-itude?)

Let's roll into 2007 together.

Our son and his family should be here about the middle of the afternoon and my Christmas will be complete. Our grandson called from his grandmother's yesterday. He visits with his Dad every other Christmas so we miss him terribly but glad he enjoys his visits there. We won't have snow (ever), but we are getting rain. Hope everyone has a very safe holiday.

Katie E said:
it turned into a disgusting cesspool of smut!

ooh, what site was that? i'll be sure to avoid it. :cool:

merry christmas and have a very happy and healthy new year licia :winkiss:, and sizz, k.t.e., and 'bug.

you are all family to me.

I'm coming up on a year here, and I consider you all my friends! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a wonderful group of people I am blessed to know!

To everyone at DC. Wishing you the warmth of home, the love of family, and all the joys of Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS! JoAnn

Licia, that is why I stayed also! This is truely the best place on the web!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

yeah, Happy Christmas everyone, and a Fantastic new year!!!!

all sentiments received are reciprocated by default :)

To each and everyone of you,
may your Christmas be filled with happiness and joy and may it continue through the year..If I had one wish for all of us, it would be that we could once more look at Christmas through the eyes of a child...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friends.
kadesma;)

I hope all DC'ers have a very Merry Christmas. May you and your family have a happy, peaceful, and healthy 2007.

My family starts coming tomorrow, so I probably won't be on for a few days.

12.gif

Chronia Polla to all DC members. May your Christmas be blessed with good health and lots of happiness and the New Year bring you lots of cheer, peace and good luck!

To all my friends here on DC, may your Christmas be filled with good food, wonderful family and friends and LOTS of presents. From my house to yours........
img_373664_0_d8b59d94e63abc29849cc205078e6f0e.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here at DC a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This is a wonderful site. May you all be blessed with much happiness and wonderful memories with family and friends. Have a safe holiday everyone.

To All DC Members, Krismasi Njema, heri na fanaka kwa Mwaka Mpya!(Merry Chrismas and a happy and prosperous new year). Wish you all happiness and lots of new recipes in the year to come.

May everyone on here have a Very " Merry Christmas " - making new memories, but never forgetting the past ! Bless you all ! Barb L.

I am very glad I joined this site. I've gotten all I could want and more from it to help with my relatively new love of cooking. But I have gotten much more than I expected. I can't get on or post as often as I'd like due to health problems. Sometimes it's just too much at the end of the day to sit at the computer. But when I do, it feels like stopping by a neighborhood bar or restaurant where everyone hangs out and finding out what's been going on and just visiting. Very comfortable.
Well, long-winded as usual.

I wish you all happiness, health & peace this Christmas and a 2007 to make you smile. :D

Back
Top Bottom