Message for beginner101

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner101
Hi Marge,im new to this site but im know how tough things can get as my mom has pancreatic cancer, we started her on sportron products to boost her immunity system she has only been on it for 3 weeks and I can see a great improvement.

Sportron International, Inc.

Have a blessed easter

beginner101 I do hope that your Mom continues to improve? and that all your family had a blessed Easter as well?:)
- Give karma

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope your mom is doing well and we're here if you ever need to talk or need some recipes for her recovery. :(

CSalt, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Hi All,

Thanks for your support we are going to the DR tomorrow to hear when are they going to operate and what treatment is need from there onwards. At least winter has not started here yet so she is enjoying the warm weather still :cool:

One can only keep the faith and hope for the best.

Hello - I am sorry that I did not see this thread earlier - I hope your mom is doing better and all we can do is have faith.

I am sure the doctors that you see are going to help her get better.

smallrainbowyc5.gif
beginner101 keep us posted won't you? This is such a caring and supportive place to be when times are especially tough. I hope the operation will go well and that they can find a way to ease your Mum's pain. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Last edited:
beginner101 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for your support we are going to the DR tomorrow to hear when are they going to operate and what treatment is need from there onwards. At least winter has not started here yet so she is enjoying the warm weather still :cool:

One can only keep the faith and hope for the best.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. Bless you all.

How did your Mom get on when you went to the Dr's. Are they able to offer some treatment?

Dont mean to be goofy here...... but why is the tittle and the subject so off??
And its typed in 3rd person. I just want to know WHO and WHAT Im praying for. :ermm:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Dont mean to be goofy here...... but why is the tittle and the subject so off??
And its typed in 3rd person. I just want to know WHO and WHAT Im praying for. :ermm:

My fault DS. I read in the John's recovery thread a message from beginner101 to Dove/Marge. In it she mentioned that her Mom has pancreatic cancer. I wanted to send her a message that she would find; thought if I buried it in the middle of Dove's thread she might not find it, hence the title and the message. I thought I'd included the quote of b101's in which she mentions her Mother's illness.
So that's what it is about. Another DC'er in need of prayers and support.:)

Hi All, thanks for all the well wishes it does help:)

The vist at the Dr went well he expained what he would like to do and all the pro's and con's, He would like to remove the head of the pancrease also have a look at what other organ might be infected the only thing he can't tell us is that if the grow is attached to the major artery by the pancrease if that is the case then he cant remove the growth:( but we are hoping for the best.

He is only going to do the op on the 3 may,its a long wait but indirectly its for the best as my mom is weak so its give us a little time to try and build her up.:)

B/101 thanks for the update about your Mum. What can I say? It's a real test of faith and hope isn't it. Just remember that whatever happens you and your family are not alone. The thoughts and prayers of others are with you.

Back
Top Bottom