Message from Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mrsmac said:
Just when I get my act together and get back online too! Tell James Erin is keen to send him messages with smilies (to both of you actually) We have moved house on 10th December and were without a computer for 2 weeks and it nearly killed DH. We were without TV too which nearly killed the kids!

aaaaaahhhh! You just sent shivers of fear up my spine! I will hopefully be moving some time in January.... (calling the phone company now!!!) :ohmy:

i was thinking about you 2 when i last logged on, was like, 'we haven't heard from maidrite!' hi, maidrite! hi to you too, barb!

Barbara, can you give a message to maidrite? Tell him to stop in and say hi! We miss him!:)

Barbara L said:
No TV AND no computer? I would have been stark raving mad!!!!! :wacko: :sick: :blink: :w00t2: :dizzy: :yuk: :eek:

:) Barbara

When I moved in 2001 I was without the TV for almost 2 weeks. I really did not miss it and got tons of thing done around the house. Now if I was without the computer that would be another story. I definitely would miss it and would have gone stark raving mad. Especially, on snowy days like today.

Back
Top Bottom