Message from Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Hi everyone! James wanted me to let you all know that he will not be around much for awhile. His computer bit the dust (right after we gave our old one to a friend!). It won't dial up--keeps telling him there's no dial-tone. Probably just the modem, but we can't afford one now.

Anyway, I told him he can use my computer sometimes, of course. In fact, it is 6:44 a.m., and I haven't been to bed yet, so I will be sleeping in rather late, so he may take advantage of that time to get online, unless he is gone.

Anyway, if you see any goofy looking messages with gigantic colored writing that look like I am sending them, most likely James forgot to sign me out and then sign himself in. :mrgreen: We are both used to using our own computer, so we don't usually have to think about signing in.

:) Barbara

At least he will have access to a computer. It is amazing that when we can't get on we feel completely unplugged with the world. The power company was doing some work this week and cut our phone lines - taking out the phones and dsl. We were lost and had to use the cell phone to communicate our loss.

Thanks, Barbara, for the info - I've been missing James! Glad to know he's OK! sorry 'bout his 'puter, though :(

So sorry about James' computer! Just a thought - have you checked to make sure his phone plug is in operating condition? (had this happen before)

Give James a big bear hug for me and tell me we miss his antics!

Barb,
tell James I'm sorry about his puter..At least you still have one up and running so we won't go Maidriteless:LOL:

kadesma

Hi!
Tell James that we'll all missing having him here all the time.

smiles, T

ha! And I wondered these days where he is... his last post was from before christmas and I was about to write a PM to him.....
say him all the best for your New Year!

I`ll think of you!

mudbug said:
A day without something from Maidrite is just a little grayer.

Mudbug said it all... James just makes everyone's day a Maidrite day!! Like many others I was wondering where he has been.. Barb, please let him know that he is always with us in our hearts and we are all waiting anxiously for his full time return!! But in any case, be nice to each other about sharing one puter!!:mrgreen:

My heart goes out to you guys! We only have one computer and if it bit the dust (as we had feared it might back before we switched from Windows to Linux) both Tony and I would be stranded in the middle of the virtual desert.

Please let Maidrite know that I miss him too, and hope that you guys can get your computer situation straightened out soon. DC just isn't the same without his cheery, happy, colourful messages to brighten our days :)

I was wondering where he had been too! I am having Hurley and Jack pictures withdrawal!!!! (No, I have not bothered watching Lost the last few weeks because they are all RERUNS!!!!! GRRRRR!) We miss ya! I am with you urmaniac- you two play nice and take turns sharing!!! DC wouldn't be the same without either of you!!! :angel:

Just when I get my act together and get back online too! Tell James Erin is keen to send him messages with smilies (to both of you actually) We have moved house on 10th December and were without a computer for 2 weeks and it nearly killed DH. We were without TV too which nearly killed the kids!

Back
Top Bottom