Message to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ella/TO

Sous Chef
Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas/Channukah., I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want...: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong!

Thank you for that great post. I am going to post it in the shaving forum I frequent. Very nice message.

JoshuaNY said:
Thank you for that great post. I am going to post it in the shaving forum I frequent. Very nice message.

Shaving forum??? What do you shave? Are you a barber, Joshua?

Nice post, Ella.

Ella,
Thank you. I've made a copy and will be sending this on.
kades

Shaving forum??? What do you shave? Are you a barber, Joshua?

Nice post, Ella.

No I am not a barber, just a regular guy who shaves. About 6 months ago I decided I did not want to pay so much money for Mach III blades. So I googled cheap shaving and came across a traditional wet shaving forum. So now I use an old school Double Edge Safety razors. Blades for those are under a dollar each. There was a bit of a learning curve, so it was good to have other guys to talk to about it. Just like here, if we have cooking issues, there are plenty of nice people to help out.

Not that you care this much :), but this is the one I use.

displayimage.php

Wonderful, thoughtful post, Ella. To which I would add this wish: that we have a suspension of politics in the news until the first of the year.

I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone!

BRAVO, ella!

My wish is simple; I wish that no one in the world would have cause to worry about someone else killing them while they just try to survive life itself.

Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas/Channukah., I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want...: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong!

I want the same things...thanks for posting..:)

BRAVO, ella!

My wish is simple; I wish that no one in the world would have cause to worry about someone else killing them while they just try to survive life itself.

OK, Timothy. Pass me my dunce hat.

But in the summertime, when the mosquito-spraying helicopters buzz the house, I do give thanks that they are just passing over. How awful that some people have to fear for their lives when they hear that sound.

Back
Top Bottom