Michael Jordan being sued for his looks!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geez Louise, what is wrong with him??
I would be amused and tickled if I were him. And it is not like he is ugly, either. If I were a guy I would be glad if I looked like him.

If it bothered the guy so much, why did he continue to shave his head the way Jordon does, and wear an earring and a mustache that resembles him? How ridiculous.

BC

urmaniac13 said:
Geez Louise, what is wrong with him??
I would be amused and tickled if I were him. And it is not like he is ugly, either. If I were a guy I would be glad if I looked like him.

GREED is what is wrong!

For someone who says being "recognized" makes him uncomfortable, he sure is making sure everyone recognizes him now. I am shocked that a lawyer would take on such a mindless case.

This isn't just a nuisance suit - that guy is being a nuisance! I hope he pays enough court costs to make him see the light. Utter stupidity! He will probably soon crop on some tv program making money off of it.

Ridiculous!
Not a expert on this either but I think the solution is to define nuisance suits and, in those cases, allow the defendant to sue the plaintiffs [highlight]lawyer[/highlight].

What an idiot. He does everything he can to try to look like Michael Jordan and then sues because people think he looks like him. I don't really see a big resemblance at all. I think this guy is just looking for his "15 minutes of fame."

:) Barbara

:) The guy is just trying to cash in, of course he can get a lawer cause the lawer is going to get paid no matter what.I dont think he has a case at all just another loser trying to get a pay off.How stupid.

You have to be kidding me. He doesn't even look like Jordan to me.People will sue for ANYTHING now.
What next ? Someone with a fear of short people will sue me for being short ???????

Stuff like this has to stop. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
jpmcgrew said:
:LOL: Whats the difference between a lawer and a vulture!
A pair of wing tipped shoes.:ROFLMAO:
We have a Site Helper here at DC that is a lawyer.:mrgreen:

Michael Jordan being sued for his looks!!!

Well, he's not that bad looking.

Back
Top Bottom