Michelemarie, Barbara L, and Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, Michelemarie sure knows her pizza! She told us to try Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, here in Schaumburg. In the interest of time (and laziness--lol) we ordered one and had it delivered to our hotel room. It is fantastic! We ordered one with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, and extra cheese. They don't pulverize the tomatoes like a lot of places do. They put on thick slices of tomato. It is actually very much like my home-made pizza. Michele said we should order the cookie pizza too, and we did. We haven't gotten to that yet (we're still eating the regular pizza), but it sure smells good!

Thanks Michelemarie!

:)Barbara

Hey I know where Schaumburg is.....I've thought some friends and I going up there to shop cause I hear they have an amazing mall. I'll have to write down this pizza place and remember to give Michelle a holler for more advice. Who knows maybe I'll be able to meet her for lunch too.

Barbara, thanks for all the wonderful things you said - you are so sweet. I still cannot believe what an amazing time we had. I am so glad you enjoyed the pizza - it is definitely our FAVORITE - when I lived in California my mom would ship it to me - it comes packed in dry ice - expensive but worth it!

Jkath, you are so nice! I wish I was as talented as Hildi.

Sizzlin - I think you are talking about Woodfield Mall - Barbara and James stayed very close to that. I used to live in Schaumburg (since I was five years old), of all things! I lived there before Woodfield was built! It is an amazing mall. If you do ever come this way - definately contact me - I will meet you Lou Malnati's (pizza place) in a heartbeat!

Sizzlin - I think you are talking about Woodfield Mall - Barbara and James stayed very close to that. I used to live in Schaumburg (since I was five years old), of all things! I lived there before Woodfield was built! It is an amazing mall. If you do ever come this way - definately contact me - I will meet you Lou Malnati's (pizza place) in a heartbeat!

Sounds like a plan! The trouble is trying to get the girls to cooperate on dates that work for us all. I'll def. let you know though when we do. How far away is Schamburg from Michigan Ave. in Chicago?

Hey Siz, we're going to be here until Friday afternoon. If you are close enough to meet somewhere, and have the time, let me know! Maybe we all (you, Michelemarie, and us) could get together!

Sizzlin, Michigan Avenue is probably about 45 minutes from Schaumburg - but it's an easy drive. Barbara, could you imagine if we could meet Sizzlin on Michigan Avenue for some shopping and the have lunch? I'm sure it would be a great time!

Hey Siz, we're going to be here until Friday afternoon. If you are close enough to meet somewhere, and have the time, let me know! Maybe we all (you, Michelemarie, and us) could get together!

Oh Barbara I would of loved to but unfortuntely I won't be able to. I have to work tonight and get my little one off to school in the morning and I'd never make it there in time. Next time you plan to be in the area though you give me a shout and we'll make plans to all meet up.

Sizzlin, Michigan Avenue is probably about 45 minutes from Schaumburg - but it's an easy drive. Barbara, could you imagine if we could meet Sizzlin on Michigan Avenue for some shopping and the have lunch? I'm sure it would be a great time!

That would of been amazing! So we all have to remember that next time any of us are up in your area Michelle to let one another know and try to meet up. 45 min drive is a piece of cake and I"m sure we'd save a lot in hotel cost staying in Schamburg too.

Back
Top Bottom