Midnite Oil Cafe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I will try to go sleep again. I get frustrated just laying there trying to fall asleep which makes it more difficult to fall asleep. So I just get up. Did that make sense? :ROFLMAO:

If it doesn't work I shall return.

Maybe some milk and cookies may help?

My sporlight thread?

I forgot about that. It's all lies, I tells ya. (I have to go reread it, actually)

You know the Ivy Inn is practically in my back yard and I have never been there. It is charming and quaint to look at. We may have been neighbors and not even known it. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Having pain issues so I'm burning the midnite oil. Catching up on working up recipes and recording them for later use. Also working the kinks out of Easter holiday menu, gathering the recipes and making a shopping list.

My three steal my ottoman, leave me a tiny corner to get one leg up. Right now I'm trying to stay awake...been a long night.

Teddy does that to me. If I am taking a short nap, he jumps up on my bed at the bottom, and comes up by my waist and starts to nuzzle me until I wake up. Then I sit up and he jumps off after he get all the scratchies he wants. I swear, one of these days I am going to pretend to not wake up.

But he does seem to know when he comes in if I am not feeling to good. He just lays on the small carpet next to my bed and waits for me to call him up. I admit it. I am a sucker for the little guy.

Having pain issues so I'm burning the midnite oil. Catching up on working up recipes and recording them for later use. Also working the kinks out of Easter holiday menu, gathering the recipes and making a shopping list.

Sorry, MsM...hope you get the pain under control.

Mom found her old Limpa recipe and gave it to me...I remember putting each greasy spot and batter dot on the page. I was the only one who baked.

Another sleepless night. Pain and worrying about some issues have me unable to fall asleep.

I have had shots in both wrists and they didn't help at all.

I know the feeling. I have been very sick this past week. High fever, chills one minute, too hot the next. No matter what I did, it didn't make any difference. Five days in bed took a toll on me.

But I am feeling much better today. Except for the sleep. An hour ago I could hardly keep my eyes open. So I laid down to take a nap. Ha! Here I am wide awake again.

Another sleepless night. Pain and worrying about some issues have me unable to fall asleep.

Sorry to hear your trip to the doctor was in vain. I have had shots right into my fingers right under the fingernails. Painful, but effective.

A lot depends on where the needle is inserted. My first Rheumatology doctor, made the injection directly under each fingernail for each swollen finger. She then pumped a full needle of cortisone into the finger. Each treatment left me still using my fingers six months. She left to have a baby. Dang her!

This Rheumatologist last week made the injections in-between the joints. Already some of the pain has returned, but not the swelling. I can still use my fingers.

Screw LA. The Red Sox are overall a better club. They're take the WS tonight!!

Only in LA can you hear the locals crap on the home team. :ermm:

You folks are a tough crowd. You wouldn't make it in Cleveland. :LOL:

Last edited:
Only in LA can you hear the locals crap on the home team. :ermm:

You folks are a tough crowd. You wouldn't make it in Cleveland. :LOL:

Management had to lower the price of their tickets due to the lack of Dodger fans weren't interested.

If we win tonight, I am glad it will be on the west coast. This city goes nuts whenever one of our team wins the BIG ONE! It will be bad enough when their plane lands. Hundred of fans ready to welcome them home. And then of course there will be the parade on the duck trucks through the city streets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom