Milestone for Middie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Z said:
The way I understand it, there is no formal 'title' that comes with that milestone. (I would suggest that it be a title of the poster's choosing, as I have seen on other forums)

She does get a karma point since it's another 250 posts plus any that folks give her for the achievement.

Seems like a sash and tiara moment.

CONGRATS! Middie

I wondered what that Karma point thing was.. but I was to chicken .. to ask - after so many posts you get Karma?

oh wow thanks I didn't know any of that information :)

but is there a record somewhere I can see of who I gave Karma to.. or who gave it?

middie said:
click on the blue bar where it says user cp. you'll be able to see who gives you karma there

man, I feel sooo stupid.. you mean that Latest Reputation Received thingy?.. trust me I am not blonde.. but I am sure having a blonde moment

congrats!
4.gif

Debbie said:
man, I feel sooo stupid.. you mean that Latest Reputation Received thingy?.. trust me I am not blonde.. but I am sure having a blonde moment

that would be it debbie... don't worry i have blonde moments every day of my life :LOL:

middie said:
that would be it debbie... don't worry i have blonde moments every day of my life :LOL:

weeeee thank you ! I feel sooo bad, I didn't even know it was there.. and people put stuff in there... wow Thank you! if I would have known I woulda said thank you sooner! * bangs head on desk*

Back
Top Bottom