Minnesota's favorite foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hotdish!!!!...
That was the first thing that came to my mind too! :LOL: I spent about 6 months with my aunt and uncle up in Argyle, and everyone around there made hotdish. Around there it was mostly ground beef, tomatoes, and macaroni, with whatever "special" twist each cook decided to put on it!

Dina, I know if I were visiting you I would rather sample some of YOUR recipes than have you make stuff I get at home all the time. You can likely modify any of your usual recipes so that they are OK for her tummy. (I think you need to make her your apple crostada)
I agree Alix! We are traveling all over the place right now, and although we have eaten our regular favorites a lot of times, we have made sure we also eat plenty of local favorites. We have had Pittsburgh style sandwiches, New York style (one vendor's idea of that anyway) hotdogs, Gob Cake (in Pennsylvania), and probably some others.

LOL--After our New York visit I told James we may have to stick to fast-food drive-throughs for the rest of our trip! :-p

:)Barbara

I was thinking about thtis one the other day...

so what Lefse said,
How'd it turn out?

Back
Top Bottom