Missing husband alert- a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef

Rick was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him 'Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!'

The next morning Rick got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house.
She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
Rick has been missing since Friday. Please pray for him

lachen.gif

Last edited:
Well, I understood the part when he makes fun of his wife, and I understood the part when he skipped town and probaly is having fun with some skiny blond, but part where y have to pray for him? What's so funny about that. If the joke end with pray for this ehhh, well woman, I can understand that.

Nothing, I told her that I love her and threw in the fact that I even remember the day we met 18 years ago.

Ok, it is the first time I never got her anything. I've been extremely busy for last 3 month, and she knows it.

Nothing, I told her that I love her and threw in the fact that I even remember the day we met 18 years ago.

Ok, it is the first time I never got her anything. I've been extremely busy for last 3 month, and she knows it.
Awww, I was just teasing you Charlie. I didn't know you didn't get your wife a give this year and I'm not going to mess with you about it. (I'll bet she's messed with you about it plenty, anyway!)

Nope, she didn't. She knows me, I always get her something nice. Like for example she likes to write letters so I got her nice fountain pan, that I've been using for last couple of years. Or she wanted a wrap around screen porch, so I build her one, so I'll have place to smoke cigars and so on ans so force. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom