Missing members?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gossie got in contact with Ayrton a while ago. She was concerned about her after the fires in Greece. From what I remember Gossie telling me Ayrton has just moved on to other things. Might be wrong on that point but she is alive and well anyway.

MyLegsBig is another one who is AWOL too. Think the last time he posted he mentioned that things had just got bad again.

Ayrton is indeed alive and well. We e-mail on a regular basis.

Last edited:
we all are, uncle bob. :)

i miss my older sis, the 'bug.

i was thinking of crewsk recently. has anyone heard from her?

another one was lugaru.

or going back further, mr. otter.

i could list about 50 people that have forgotten us. :(

it's all your fault, tg.!

I'm here bucky, with pants on too!! Things have been topsy turvy for me since December, but I'm finally getting back on track. We moved to Columbia, SC a little over a week ago & I've been spending my days unpacking & trying to learn my way around. Learning my way around may take the rest of my life because I can get lost on a dead end street...LOL!! I found out I can even get lost while using my GPS!!:ohmy: Or as my mom put it, I got mis-located.:rolleyes: Well, I'm off to tackle some more boxes!! Love & miss y'all!!

Crewsk!!!! Good to see you sweetie!!!! Do we need to take up a collection and insert a GPS chip in you so we can at least always find YOU????? :LOL:

Hi Crewsk,
glad to see you. You've been missed. How are those beautiful kids?
kadesma

I'm still around, just between fighting crime (from behind a cubicle) and working on our website I tend to forget to post, althought this is to date one of my favorite forums because of the people who post on it and the wealth and quality of recipes.

Wow, hey there Lugaru!! I'm glad to see your still around.
Now, we need to here from all the others that have lost us.
BTW,where the heck is MJ??

standing up in agressive stance and pounding chest,
"uuuhhhhh, ah-uh-ah-uuuuuhhhhhh"

sorry, i just felt like doing that.

lol, lugaru! you seem to appear every time your name is said 3 times. :)
good to see you.

Interestng thread. I was looking at member list last weekand and noticed that there are a lot of inactive names. I think K-Elf is right, people come and go.

I'm in Virginia for 3 days in a cold dark building, building data a center. S/B back on Thu to work.

AC

thanks for remembering me, red kitty! I've been AWOL a lot lately and didn't mean to be, but got in too much computer-staring-at time at work over the past few months and not enough cooking inspiration to share. Stuff happens, we get busy, but we don't forget our friends here.

I miss Brooksy too (adventures in baking comes to mind), as well as Otter's cooking challenges. Don't see Sierra Cook as much as I used to. Crewsk either.

But there's lots of lovely new people here too, and I hope to get to know some of you better soon.

Back
Top Bottom