Missing Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
I'm gonna start this because I keep thinking of, then forgetting that I haven't seen members recently.
I'm so terrible with names, especially if I can't put a face to the name.
So if you've heard from these members, or think of some you recall being MIA, maybe someone else can tell what's up.

Redkitty is who I'm thinking of. Is she still in S.F.?

There are so many missing. There are several that I would like to know how they are.
Piccolina
wasabi
Icymist
Raven

Piccolina is fine... I get snail mail from her once in a while. She's living in Canada with hubby and is madly and happily in love. They've just adopted a kitty.

And just talked to Pacanis... he's doing fine too!

Piccolina is fine... I get snail mail from her once in a while. She's living in Canada with hubby and is madly and happily in love. They've just adopted a kitty.

And just talked to Pacanis... he's doing fine too!

Wow, thank you. I'm glad that you still talk to her!! So, her move and all went well then, I'm really glad for her!!

It's good to see you back, Tattrat - I was wondering where you were the other day, looked you up and saw that you had just come back! We haven't seen much of Michael in Forth Worth or Ironchef lately, either.....

I miss Laurie, too.
Laurie is doing fine Susan, I just talked to her and she is thrilled to have her carpets in and her boxes of cook books back...Her leg is pretty sore and has some swelling but she is doing what the doctor said...Hopefully it will be fine soon and she will rejoin us. If anyone is interested, she has a lovely soft voice that is a pleasure to listen to.
kadesma

Laurie is doing fine Susan, I just talked to her and she is thrilled to have her carpets in and her boxes of cook books back...Her leg is pretty sore and has some swelling but she is doing what the doctor said...Hopefully it will be fine soon and she will rejoin us. If anyone is interested, she has a lovely soft voice that is a pleasure to listen to.
kadesma

Thanks for the update, Kadesma. I was worried about her leg and feared more swelling. Hopefully, she will surprise us soon and pop back in.:)

Back
Top Bottom