MLIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
In case any of you are as warped as I am, I thought I'd post one of my favorite websites here for you to enjoy. MLIA

My two favorites of the morning...
Today, in English class a kid fell asleep. Within the next 2 minutes my entire class was standing outside in the hall, the lights in the class were turned out and the clock in the room was changed to 7:00 o'clock. The kid woke up and freaked out. This was my most productive English class ever. MLIA

Today, I was talking with a friend in the kitchen when she dropped her phone. My dad, who was passing by, caught it before it hit the floor. He claimed it was because he was half-ninja. I wasn't excited until I realized that made me a quarter ninja. MLIA

Today, I realized that if you put your thumb, pointer, ring, and pinky finger on a desk and lift the middle one, it looks like a long-necked dinosaur. I'm a senior in high school and I amused myself for an hour and a half "walking" around my desk. MLIA

I can't be the only one who had to try this out.

Oh, those are precious!!! I was even laughing out loud! And I had to email almost an entire page to my family and friends!!! Thank you, Alix!!!

I'm glad you enjoy it. I am seriously considering making it my home page. I love this site.

I looked at this site before work, I couldn't stop laughing. I came home and spent another hour reading it. I feel so average, and that is a good thing.

This site just makes my day. I love the random moments that happen to all of us. Here are a couple of my favorites of the day...

Today, I woke up with a piece of toast on my face. I have no clue as to how it got there because I live alone. All I know is that my window was open overnight. MLIA

Today, while I was sitting in chemistry, a girl asked if she could have some of my water. After she drank it, I told her with mock horror that she drank dihydrogen monoxide (which is just water). She started screaming and told our teacher. He pretended to be shocked and sent her to the nurse. Then he gave me extra credit. I love chem. MLIA

Today, while walking through the school parking lot to walk home after school, I heard what sounded like an ice cream truck. Considering it was September and I was still on school property, I was very confused. I then saw a car full of seniors drive by, blasting an ice-cream truck jingle, throwing ice cream sandwiches at unexpecting walkers. I got two. MLIA.

Today, I had to decide between wearing a stereotypically cute shirt or my favorite t-shirt that has a picture of a dinosaur crying on it with the caption, "All my friends died!" I got the most compliments out of anyone today, including teachers. Dinosaur for the win. MLIA

And my favorite of the day...

Today, a guy came to school wearing a dress. He got in trouble for dress code. Not becuase he was wearing a dress, but becuase the dress didnt have sleeves. I love my school. MLIA.

this is a spinoff (im guessing) of another website called FMyLife. As in Fbleepbleepbleep my life. Which is hilarious as well but can be a bit on the vulgar side.

Here are a few of my favorite g rated ones from fmylife:

"today, after being a stay at home mom for the last 15 years, I was turned down for a job for lack of qualifications. It was a housekeeping position. fml."

"today, i had my 3 year old son in the doctors office. During the exam, he informed the doctor that he doesnt sleep in mommys bed anymore because mommy sleeps in her underwear and farts all night long. fml."

This is my favorite.
Today, I was in a department store with my three year old daughter to buy some new jeans. I took her into the dressing room with me and as I began to take off my pants she yells, "Mommy, you can't go peepee in here!!" I no longer welcome in that particular store.FML

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally enjoyed the MLIA site and the FML too. Thanks for sharing.

Haha that is a great one - definately good for a few laughs as well! Thanks for sharing!

Todays winners...
Today, at dinner, my mom asked my sister how many kids she wanted. My sister replied "I want 22, each with a different daddy so I can get more child support" My sister is never allowed outside again. MLIA

Today, I met a guy named Tim, and he was wearing an MIT shirt. I said, "Oh, you go to MIT?" and he said, "What? Oh, no. This shirt says "TIM" in the mirror." MLIA

OK, just hurt myself laughing at these today. Must share...

Today, I was messing around with Mystery Google and typed in "Crazy Stalkers". It came up with "I can see you, look out your window." Sure enough, my boyfriend was sitting in the tree outside my window, about to throw an acorn at it to scare me. Thank you Mystery Google, from keeping my pants free of startled urine. MLIA

Today, my eighth grade brother walked in the house from school and told me that his whole class changed their ringtones to coughs just in case it were to go off. I sat on the couch in amazement. Why didn't I think of that? MLIA

Today, I was standing in line for coffee on campus and I suddenly heard Kim Possible's ringtone come from the girl standing behind me. She fulfilled my hopes by answering it and saying "What's the sitch?". MLIA

Today, my friend and I went to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science. WE were leaving the museum part, already having spent hours in the exhibit. There was an automatic hand stamper and to be festive the stamp was a lightning bolt. I watched as a little boy stuck his head under and get his forehead stamped. He ran away screaming triumphantly as his mother chased him. Hope for future generations has been renewed. MLIA

Today, I was trying to telepathically get my best friends attention in english class, after several attempts a boy I had never talked to before turned to me, smiled and then shushed me politely. I am terrified of him. MLIA

Today, I went to get my sonogram, and while in the waiting room, a bubbly little 6 yr. old decided to strike up a conversation. She thought she'd tell me where babies come from. Her exact words were, "... and then this dork brings this baby into your life!". I politely asked if she meant "stork". She just looked at me like I was crazy, and said "Obviously, you've never met my dad". Best. Kid. Ever. MLIA

Back
Top Bottom