KENOSHA, Wisconsin -- You might like the idea of being immersed in chocolate for two hours.
But for a Wisconsin man, it was an ordeal.
Donovan Garcia works at a company that supplies chocolate ingredients.
This morning, he was pushing chocolate down into a vat at the company in Kenosha, when it became loose and he slid into the hopper.
He says it was in his hair, ears, mouth -- everywhere, and that he felt like he weighed 900 pounds.
The chocolate was 43 degrees.
Co-workers tried to free him, with the help of police and firefighters.
But they couldn't until the chocolate was thinned out with cocoa butter.
A police captain says it was like ''quicksand.''
The 21-year-old man was treated for minor injuries.
"Mmmmmm. Floor pie."