Moderators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why thank you, Lee.
It won't be up long, lest I cause too much controversy....
:LOL:

IMHO, the Mods/Admins most important job is keeping this a family friendly site, and sending trolls, derelicts, dorks and other strange creatures on their merry way, hopefully never to be seen again. For that I am very thankful.

+1. This is my favorite aspect of this Discuss Cooking site. I am grateful that there are no trolls, derelicts, dorks, sockpuppets and other strange creatures ruining everything for the rest of us. It makes this place a pleasure to come to and unless you have been to a lawless board, I do not know if you can truly appreciate what a good job the moderators do and what a friendly place this is. Thank you for letting me join this community. In a short time, I have met some lovely folks and have been able to share my love of baking. It is so nice to have a place where I can unwind and destress from having to deal with health issues and dementia. Please excuse my double posts, sometimes stress gets the better of me.
I salute you all.
Susan

One thing not mentioned: Mods take desserts as bribes, Admins require more IE full three course meals at a minimum, five course if you have been really really bad.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wait, that reminds me...:ermm:

yeah so far i have not seen any of that random advertisement crap on here like i have seen over at the ATI/AMD and sapphire forums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom