MODS: Would it be ok if ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Since almost all my photos are gone thanks to Photobucket would it be ok if I started NEW recipe threads (basically duplicating the old threads that have broken photo links) with replacement photos?

I think the owner of this site should appeal to Photobucket to leave our existing "not for profit" photo's here alone.

I don't think Photobucket cares about anything but money.

I may just start duplicating my threads as I have time and if something changes they can be deleted.

Msmofets food pictures is what drew me to this place, seriously, I'm infatuated lol, don't worry ms.m I'm not crazy, I promise, I just like pretty pictures and food!

Msmofets food pictures is what drew me to this place, seriously, I'm infatuated lol, don't worry ms.m I'm not crazy, I promise, I just like pretty pictures and food!

Thank you Merlot.

I never thought my pictures were that fantastic. Others have posted much better pictures of fancy dishes. I personally like to see a picture included with a recipe (step by step photos for some recipes) so I know what the end result will be. Plus you first "eat" with your eyes. (If that makes sense) That's why I try to include pics when possible.

Thank you Merlot.

I never thought my pictures were that fantastic. Others have posted much better pictures of fancy dishes. I personally like to see a picture included with a recipe (step by step photos for some recipes) so I know what the end result will be. Plus you first "eat" with your eyes. (If that makes sense) That's why I try to include pics when possible.
You do a great job or I would have never mentioned it! Have a great evening!

We visit another site that uses the same format as DC. Sometimes we put pics there. We have posted pics hosted here on that site with no issues. However it seems that no one can see pictures posted here from that site.:(

Hi MsM...sorry it took longer for a reply...I don't see a problem. Due to Chronology problems I wouldn't be able to merge the threads, your new post would be at the end. You could pm me the pics with the link to the post and I could edit them in.

Hi MsM...sorry it took longer for a reply...I don't see a problem. Due to Chronology problems I wouldn't be able to merge the threads, your new post would be at the end. You could pm me the pics with the link to the post and I could edit them in.

Hi PF. I will get on it as soon as I can. I'm Having some issues at the moment. There are quite a few threads. I have all the pictures but need to search folders for them. I may take it slow if that's ok with you. Thank you so much for offering to do this. I will pm soon. Thank in advance.

Hi PF. I will get on it as soon as I can. I'm Having some issues at the moment. There are quite a few threads. I have all the pictures but need to search folders for them. I may take it slow if that's ok with you. Thank you so much for offering to do this. I will pm soon. Thank in advance.

That's fine, I have rare free time too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom