More pet food treats recalls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a mess! Shoot, I'm somehow waiting for the next announcement to include people food.

Same here, I feel like each time I feed my dog his dry food, that I am taking a risk. For now he will only get the dry food, and no treats( biscuits). I'll give him the fresh veggies and fruits that he has always had and loves without any problems to his system.

amber said:
...I'll give him the fresh veggies and fruits that he has always had and loves without any problems to his system.

I agree amber but do remember that even though they may love them, some produce is actually quite harmful to dogs and cats (ie ... my dog loves onions, seriously, but it's one thing that can kill him).

I also heard tonight on CNN Headline News on our XM that they are suspecting that the product (melamine) may have been added intentionally to imitate a rise in protein so that they would get more for their product. Not sure of the truth they will find in the suspicion and, honestly, I'm not sure how much truth I want them to find. It makes me ill to think that someone INTENTIONALLY did this for a few extra bucks.

Back
Top Bottom