1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
2. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
39, things go downhill after 40
3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off the mortgage, invest, an overseas holiday, a new car and I would buy something really nice for mum, maybe a new car too
4. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Cant think of anything right now
5. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall and why?
Over the top, just like it that way
6. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
7. What is the strangest injury you got in the kitchen?
8. What do you do when you think no one is looking?
Sing, I love to sing...but I dont mind singing in front of people either
9. What really gives you the creeps?
10. If you got to change your name (first or last or both) what would you change it to?
I like my name just as is
11. The best vacation you've had .. where was it and what made it so special?
Going to the UK and meeting Steve for the first time, very special and exciting moment indeed
12. Who inspired you to cook?
My mum, she is a great cook