Most Attractive Celebrities! Pt 2(Men)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is the Most attractive man out of this list?

• Tom Hanks! My Gump is in your Forrest!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Costner! Dances with wolves if he drinks enough!

• Jack Nicholson! You cant handle the truth..... that hes THAT old!

• Pierce Brosnan! Double ohhhh bank account!

• Dean Cain! Faster than a speeding bullet!

• Kevin Bacon! Take himw with eggs and toast!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't get me wrong though, I don't like any of those young wimpy girly-boys either.

I wonder why Johnny Depp didn't end up on this list, it seems like a lot of people mentioned him last time. Oh well, I voted for Brad Pitt last time and I think I was the only one who did...I was the opposite of a lot of you guys, I didn't care for him at first but now I really like him. I think he's a great actor after getting behind that pretty boy image he had for a long time.

middie said:
true... but i'll always be older than luvs and crewsk ! :LOL:

And I'll always be older than luvs!:-p

I chose Nicholas Cage. There's just something about his eyes that gives me chills!

Last edited:
buckytom said:
don't blink luvs...

you'll be old and creaky like me before you know it.

19.gif

um, does anyone have any toothpicks i can have? i need to prop my eyelids open.....

crewsk said:
And I'll always be older than luvs!:-p

I chose Nichilas Cage. There's just something about his eyes that gives me chills!

as an actor he is probably my pick. He has had some awesome performances in some of my favorite movies such as adaptation and bringing out the dead. Even his less experimental stuff tends to be above average... for example face off is the only John Woo in america movie that get's any respect.

Ben Affleck and Ewan Mcgregor, Josh Harnett or Paul Walker where are those guys gals ? Personal I might look like one of them if I wasn't so handsome :cool: myself!:ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom