Most Attractive Celebrities! PT 2! (women)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whom is the Most Attractive Woman? (for MEN) Part 2

• Jeri Ryan! 7 of 9 is still 7!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marisa Tomei! Her biological clock is ticking and MY meter is running!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would of gone for Jennifer Connely if she was on the list, one of my favorite hotties. Continuing in my list of lovely burnette ladies I guess Im going for Angelina... while many are turned off by the lips that's what most girls in my hometown looked like. And man can lips like that kiss...

I'm not voting! I know it's just for men, but I
saw this smilie and thought immediately of
that obnoxious female who's on the list above:

3.gif

I feel like the guy getting the plunger. :-p Tis my life. This woman at work has red hair AND freckles..... PLUS she is the same ethnicity as mine Polish and Italian. She also enjoys a get to gether and a few drinks. Alas, she is engaged to this really good looking bone head. And alas, I had his body when I was 24. She is 23 and he is 24. Rats. :neutral: I believe I have missed the boat. Im on Single Island and Im making a camp fire. :(

Jeri Ryan is WELL Borg ! And If I was Younger and Hadn't found the (Best Woman) in Barbara. Kate is smart and smart looking ! We could add Celine Deon and Shania Twain. But I have the Best Woman and so I am off the market and don't notice anything but people !:rolleyes:

You said that just the way I told you to Maidrite. Good boy! You don't have to sleep on the couch now. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom