Most efficient way to use a/c???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One thing about cold vs. heat, for cold you can always heap on more clothing; for heat once you've taken everything off you've reached a limit where you can't get any cooler.
That's what my friend from Texas used to tell people, when they were surprised that she liked the Canadian climate.

You can only get so naked. And the police look down on it too, I hear.
Thus my caution to close the front window curtains.

That's what my friend from Texas used to tell people, when they were surprised that she liked the Canadian climate.
Just for the record, I'm a California boy and I'm not suited for colder or hotter climates. No Chicago and no Phoenix in my future...

No matter what anybody can say about Southern California, it has one of the greatest climates in the nation, in terms of year round moderate weather and temperatures, and lack of hurricanes. Although we do have earthquakes....

Last edited:
Greg Who Cooks said:
Thus my caution to close the front window curtains.

Just for the record, I'm a California boy and I'm not suited for colder or hotter climates. No Chicago and no Phoenix in my future...

No matter what anybody can say about Southern California, it has one of the greatest climates in the nation, in terms of year round moderate weather and temperatures, and lack of hurricanes. Although we do have earthquakes....

Did the earthquake trip when I visited me mother in LA as she was attending the "baskin robbin cake school". (a must do after signing the contract with corporate). I think I was 8 or so. Earthquakes suck; you can't hide from them. I've been in a few tornados and let me tell you, give me 5 or a 6 on the the scale any day above a tornado. It's all terrifying, though.

Back
Top Bottom