Move over, Twinkies: Deep-fried butter is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can understand how he makes the deep-fried butter (not quite getting the why though), but what I want to know is how he makes deep-fried Coke.

:ohmy:Barbara

I can understand how he makes the deep-fried butter (not quite getting the why though), but what I want to know is how he makes deep-fried Coke.

you need to snort some coke to work off all those cals!!

I tried that once msmofet, but the bubbles bothered my nose.

Barbara, I remember reading how he made the fried Coke a few years ago, but have forgotten exactly how he did it. I think it had something to do with adding eggs and maybe flour and making a batter out of it.

A segment on Fox News reported that he injects Coke syrup into dough and serves it with more syrup.

I am a Coca-Cola girl, but is sound like too much to me.

I tried that once msmofet, but the bubbles bothered my nose.

Barbara, I remember reading how he made the fried Coke a few years ago, but have forgotten exactly how he did it. I think it had something to do with adding eggs and maybe flour and making a batter out of it.
scrubbing bubbles!! all the boogies were gone right? LOL

I've read that the Scottish will deep fry anything, but I've never hear of even them doing this one! It even looked ... well, a word I try to never apply to food, but, gross!

I've read that the Scottish will deep fry anything, but I've never hear of even them doing this one! It even looked ... well, a word I try to never apply to food, but, gross!
paula deen probably wishes she thought of it!! maybe she has.

<a href="http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f31/hey-yall-guess-whos-cooking-on-discuss-cooking-58634.html">Paula Deen</a> probably wishes she thought of it!! maybe she has.

I agree..

Oh my, this reminds me of a friend I had in high school. He would make casadillas w/ cheese and butter squares and stick them in the toaster oven. When it was done toasting he would bring it out, dripping butter all over the place. He was also cook...maybe more like boil bacon in butter.

The friend mini pecan pies sound great as do the fried pb&j!!!! I'm hungy.

Back
Top Bottom