Movies you're embarrassed to admit you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
(ps - seen any star-bellied sneetches, YT?):)

yes, and a Horton a Grinch and Who, and a couple of fish, was it one or perhaps Two?
and No Sam-I-Am I will not hang my head in shame, not for a Cat or Hat or a hoober bloob game! :-p

wasabi said:
I'm so abby normal, Young Frankenstein or Frahnk-en-steen and Blazing Saddles.:wacko:

That's certainly nothing to be ashamed of. They are both comedic works of art. Mel Brooks is a genius.

BC

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ice Age, gawd I love it and could watch it daily!!! I really hate to admit - Greg the Bunny. Oh jeeze, it's just sooooooo :mrgreen: bad. Milo & Otis, oh, no, :angel: we only watch that for the Pugs!!:ROFLMAO:

I am considering joining Netflex because there are so many movies that I haven't seen.

I love Animation Stories and all the technical work that goes into making them.

Hey, IMO the Never Ending Story is not at all an embarrassing film, it probably would make my top 20 all time fave list. I love the song too, great sing along tune.

My choice for this topic, "Dude where's my car" I know it was highly retarded, nontheless I L'edMAO.:-p

Does anybody remember "THEM!" from 1954?

I was nine years old then and I BEGGED my dad to take me and a bunch of kids to see it for my birthday. Twenty minutes into the film I was BEGGING him to take me home! I was petrified!:w00t::w00t: He refused, we stayed and watched the whole film. I cringed on the floor of the car all the way home. I didn't sleep for weeks, fearing the giant ants were going to come for me. :(

It's all my father's fault that I've grown up to be the sick and twisted person I am today.:brows:

And I still love watching that goofy old film.:ROFLMAO:

(Oh, that's the reason he is the way he is. This explains a lot. - Katie E)

Harborwitch said:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ice Age, gawd I love it and could watch it daily!!! I really hate to admit - Greg the Bunny. Oh jeeze, it's just sooooooo :mrgreen: bad. Milo & Otis, oh, no, :angel: we only watch that for the Pugs!!:ROFLMAO:

My husband was watching Ice Age about a year or so ago - I went into "his" room and was stupefied he was watching animated kid's movie. I check to see if maybe he was asleep - he wasn't - he was all teary-eyed and told me to GET OUT so he wouldn't miss his favorite part :unsure:

I must admit I like Cocktail (Tom Cruise and somebody)
Dirty Dancing
Pretty Woman
There's more, I just can't remember.

The movie content I'm not embarrassed about--just the number of times that I have watched them--I really need to get a life when I can say the dialogue before the actors:

Sense and Sensibility: the Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet version
An Officer and a Gentleman
Terms of Endearment
Any Robin William's special
Pretty Woman
Erin Brokovich

expatgirl said:
The movie content I'm not embarrassed about--just the number of times that I have watched them--I really need to get a life when I can say the dialogue before the actors:

In this sense, "Stand By Me" and "A Fish Called Wanda" for me:rolleyes:

Buck said:
Does anybody remember "THEM!" from 1954?

that was a great old campy sci-fi. the ants eat sugar that was irradiated, and grow to 50 feet!

as far as embarrassed goes, dw makes fun of me a lot for liking "legally blonde", and "pleasantville".
i just like reese witherspoon. :in_love:

as far as seeing a movie repetitively: "the raiders of the lost ark" was playing when i was a kid working as an usher in a movie theatre. i must have seen it 500 times. i can do every line from the movie, almost as well as harrison ford.

Last edited:
Flourgirl said:
My DH and I just signed up for Netflix, the online video rental service where they send you as many movies as you want for a monthly fixed price, well we got our first movie today and what did my husband order? ...Tron, remember that movie from the 80's? Of all the movies that have ever been made, his first choice is Tron?!? I asked him and he said he loves that movie, but don't tell any of his friends...

I have to admit I've watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation at least 10 times!

So what movies are you embarrassed to admit you like?
Love that movie- watch it every Christmas- its part of the holiday now ! :santa:

jkath said:
You're embarassed about Christmas Vacation? Shoot! I love all of those!

I'm embarrassed to say that if Grease was playing I wouldn't turn it off.....

Ok, so I don't feel so bad now, I love Vegas Vacation and the (dam) tour too! And don't get me started about Airplane...

Back
Top Bottom