Movies you're embarrassed to admit you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flourgirl

Senior Cook
My DH and I just signed up for Netflix, the online video rental service where they send you as many movies as you want for a monthly fixed price, well we got our first movie today and what did my husband order? ...Tron, remember that movie from the 80's? Of all the movies that have ever been made, his first choice is Tron?!? I asked him and he said he loves that movie, but don't tell any of his friends...

I have to admit I've watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation at least 10 times!

So what movies are you embarrassed to admit you like?

You're embarassed about Christmas Vacation? Shoot! I love all of those!

I'm embarrassed to say that if Grease was playing I wouldn't turn it off.....

Not really embarrassed by these. I'm so not a movie person. I have a lot of trouble sitting still for that long. If I was forced to watch movies, these are a few that I would choose:

Edward Scissorhands
Good Fellas
The Other Sister
Shrek

middie said:
Short Circuit would be one.

LOL!!!! Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? Johnny 5...ALIVE!

as far as movies go, if the never ending story was on, I would watch for ol times sake( and yesterdays sake)

We watch Christmas Vacation every year at mizzphinz' brother's house. :mrgreen:

Ummmm... I'm not embarassed by my movies. If you don't like 'em, well, you have no taste anyway.:LOL:

I guess the closest I would come is Steel Magnolias. :ermm:

Uh...
Saturday Night Fever
Rat Race
Dirty Dancing
The Three Amigos
Adventures of Baron Munchausen
:blush::blush::blush::LOL:

I'm so abby normal, Young Frankenstein or Frahnk-en-steen and Blazing Saddles.:wacko:

TATTRAT said:
as far as movies go, if the never ending story was on, I would watch for ol times sake( and yesterdays sake)

I love The Never Ending Story! Folkor looked just like my dog Muffin that I had at the time, she was a Maltese. I also had the biggest crush on Atreyu.:blush: :LOL:

Another one that I like & am embarrassed to admit to is Legend. It was made in 1985 & stars Tom Cruise & Tim Curry. It's about unicorns & the devil...when you're 8 years old it'll scare the bejeebers outta ya!http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=38410

Back
Top Bottom