Much needed kitchen item

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Perfect view from where I cut, the stove, and right by the kitchen table.
Yes, my stove might still be around the corner from my counter, but I've got me a kitchen TV :D I just got the wires ran and fired it up!
And it matches my cabinets :cool:

Attachments

• kitchen tv.jpg
    kitchen tv.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 152
My kitchen is open to the living room, so I can see the TV from there. And now I can watch TV anywhere I want on my computer, as long as there is a wireless connection.

:)Barbara

WTG, Pacanis! One of my favorite things when I still lived in the states was baking Christmas cookies and watching the NFL playoffs on my kitchen TV at the same time. It is a necessary item.

the best investment I ever made was a tv for the kitchen........have it on the baker's rack in front of the kitchen dinette set........love it..........wasn't that much to add it to our satellite tv system either............only problem? My granddaughter loves to watch Hannah Montana in the afternoons......have to grit my teeth through all the corn...hahaha..........

...only problem? My granddaughter loves to watch Hannah Montana in the afternoons......have to grit my teeth through all the corn...hahaha..........
I don't have any grandkids to blame it on, since they live so far away. I just watch it in the middle of the night so that no one knows. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Okay, so I like corn!!!

I almost can't remember back to a time when I didn't have a kitchen TV - it's just another appliance I can't live without! :LOL:

With a TV you officially never have to leave the kitchen now! :LOL:

Last edited:
I almost can't remember back to a time when I didn't have a kitchen TV - it's just another appliance I can't live without! :LOL:

I have to admit, I was fooling around with buttons in your kitchen when you weren't looking. I noticed the button on the kitchen island. It is so cool that it turns into a bed! You really don't have to ever leave, do you? :LOL::angel:

I have to admit, I was fooling around with buttons in your kitchen when you weren't looking. I noticed the button on the kitchen island. It is so cool that it turns into a bed! You really don't have to ever leave, do you? :LOL::angel:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: - I thought that button was hidden well - I guess not! :blush:

Me too. Even growing up, I can't remember a time.
It's my neighbor, who sits and has coffee every morning with me. Then dinner too.

My granddaughter loves the TV routine in the mornings......bowl of cereal (she hates eggs) and children's show........as SOON as she leaves the room I switch to a news program.......can't get enough.......only can get CNN over here........I love my kitchen tv and wished that I had put one in earlier.......

I don't have any grandkids to blame it on, since they live so far away. I just watch it in the middle of the night so that no one knows. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Okay, so I like corn!!!

You are too funny, Granddaughter Barbara...........tho' I have to admit that if my 5 yr old GD is going to watch a teeny bopper tv show I'd highly recommend this one..she loves it and it is cute..........there's also another teeny bopper but clean show involving two cute sugary twins with blonde hair......I actually find that one amusing, too.....goodness, I'm regressing.. :LOL::LOL:

As I mentioned to the OP in another thread, putting a tv this large in the kitchen was not my idea. I initially told my wife a tv this size was not appropriate for this kitchen and that it was kind of tacky but she wanted to replace the old greasy tv which sat in the wall cutout right behind where the flat panel is now hanging. Now that it's been a few months I got used to it. :mrgreen:

img_653146_0_04aee4cf6289faa88ff1d84205e220fd.jpg

OK. That does it. Now I have to move my 46" into the kitchen.
:LOL: And I'll move my new kitchen TV onto the porch...... or maybe into the bathroom :ermm:

Got a better pic of that barbeque sitting there? :)

My kitchen is open to the living room, so I can see the TV from there. And now I can watch TV anywhere I want on my computer, as long as there is a wireless connection.

:) In a nut shell how do set up wireless on your computer doe's it work with a lap top?

Back
Top Bottom