Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't worry jkath, look, I had some more crossaints sent and I'll bring more cake next time!

Your banana bundt is very, very good....I might just have another piece. This hottub is truley amazing, have you noticed that even with all this excellent, highly colorific food about we are all looking pretty amazing in are swimming costumes!

I am ok with supper with the men, just so long as they don't want to borrow our nail varnishes :rolleyes:

lulu said:
I am ok with supper with the men, just so long as they don't want to borrow our nail varnishes :rolleyes:
I think Sushi already did......
PS - I posted the banana bundt, in case you guys want more.
and, I think the reason we all look so gorgeous is because of the oxygen bar that Lars installed for us. (so nice of him to 'forget' his t-shirt)

The Lake Boys are certainly welcome, but I thought the whole point was for them to get away from us womenfolk and enjoy manly brotherhood.

So guys, here's the ground rules:
No water balloons (you know who I'm talking to) unless we are in the mood for a little battle
No annoying the staff
No disparaging remarks about the decor
No Speedos, unless you look like one of the staff
Realize that this is our haven and and y'all are only temporary guests

What nerve! After we sent a very nice invite. We are ladies.........we are clean. When the guys leave, we'll have to sandblast the tub.:mad:

Ken, the tub is a Gugenheimer7000XL. It cleans itself daily.

I brought some orange blossom bath gel to put into it .....
...................mmmmmmmmm! smells good!

Don't know 'bout you guys, but I'm not quite ready to sit down for pleasant tea. If the women want to come over to the lake, and enjoy some real food, and real manly-man company, complete with adventure, then they are welcome. But I'm not gettin' all gussied up and civilized just yet. I'm tellin' ya that the hang-gliders and scuba gear is gonna be a whole bunch more fun, even if we were to give up on harrassing the hot-tub women and their sissy-boy servants. Besides, I think I'd rather sit in the shack and play a game of pool, or spades with you guys, and play the music just a bit too loud. But it's your choice. If you want to just lay around in a hot tub and get a pedicure from some goofball wearing a speedo, be my guest.

I'm headin' back to the he-man-woman-haters shack (you know, that 4800 square foot, two-story log cabin with cable tv(only manly channels allowed), a pool table, a premium air-hockey table, a card table, a fridge full of your favorite beverages, USDA-Prime rib-steaks, all beef hot dogs & brats, and a proper restaurant grade gas stove to cook them on). I might just have to jump into the canoe and do a bit of fishing. If I catch any, I'll take the little beauties over to the hot-tub for the women to clean, heh heh :rolleyes:.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm so jealous. When I actually owned a hot tub/jacuzzi I never had as much fun as I'm having reading this!!

Goodweed, my dear man, it is precisely because most of us spend our days dealing with real "manly men" that we like to be waited on hand and foot and have pedicures from handsome and silent men.

Hi ladies, its a gorgeous day here, I made raspberry margaritas and have fresh salsa and hot chips.

Ah, dear Alix. Always ready with the perfect explanation...........

It's cold and rainy here (leftover Ernesto), but I believe I will have me one of those margaritas and some chips.

Well let me send you some of my sunshine. Its lovely here today. Not too hot. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! This water feels nice. *pushing the floaty tray loaded with goodies to mudbug* Help yourself. Sounds like your day was interesting...isokinetic sampling? Yeesh, glad I wasn't proofing THAT document.

*grabbing floaty thing loaded with goodies with suddenly highly flexible big toe* thanks. Sigh. My day was not interesting, but yes, I learned new terminology.

Actually it was in the service of doing us all some good. (get ready, now I'm going to bore you). When you are blowing up bad old munitions with bad chemicals inside them (think WMD), it's good to know if the blow-up thingie will contain all the bad gases. Part of the technique of checking for this is known as isokinetic sampling. End of lesson.

Pepe, another round, please.

Actually it was in the service of doing us all some good. (get ready, now I'm going to bore you). When you are blowing up bad old munitions with bad chemicals inside them (think WMD), it's good to know if the blow-up thingie will contain all the bad gases. Part of the technique of checking for this is known as isokinetic sampling. End of lesson.

Thank you mudbug.
img_316915_0_c45f19f16675cee0ce82acb7743eaae0.gif

:LOL:

mudbug said:
Pepe, another round, please.

OK, I really need to slow down when I read! I read that as peepee instead of Pepe.:blush: :huh:

I have a platter of bite sized turtle cheesecakes with a brownie crust here, anyone care for some?

mudbug said:
:huh: . umm. okay, yeah. Like, I totally knew that, eh-hem.

Alix, these chips stay so warm in your floatie-hotplate-thingie. Nice!

Can someone make me a frosty beverage?

Back
Top Bottom